Newbiee

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
That's one list and agree with most of the questions put up - just what every noob needs to answer before setting up a live account..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
The choice of a broker depends on your preference .It is only when you have done trading with the either through a live account or maybe demo that will help to know if to continue or not.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I think, you'd better do it on the individual basis. Check out some broker ratings on the internet!
I guess most of the lists will include the same names like Alpari, Teletrade, InstaForex, FreshForex, etc. So you can test each one creating demo-accounts, then compare and choose the most suitable for you.

Last edited:

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
You can find so many broker that offer your criteria in forex like FXCM, Dukascopy and Profiforex . Opening a demo account will give you more understanding and be able to know if you can get the best from a broker.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
I think, you'd better do it on the individual basis. Check out some broker ratings on the internet!
I guess most of the lists will include the same names like Alpari, Teletrade, InstaForex, FreshForex, etc. So you can test each one creating demo-accounts, then compare and choose the most suitable for you.

Yeah a trader should open account with broker from where he can get in touch with.

Albert31

Aug 3, 2015
Hey,

Alright, 98% of traders fail but 2% do make it. It is like any other profession, most will fail but that is not the fault of the markets it is the fault of the individual.

This seems to be very low of people who actually make profit by trading. From where do you get this numbers?