How many traders have paid for Forex education?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well my broker exness offers analytics and technical analysis with charts. It is easy to learn from those charts. I have learnt alot from those charts. If you can learn from the charts then no need to pay for education. Everyday is a learning day in forex market.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
There are many people who pay for learning about forex market, although there are many forums and web sites available for learning, and i think its not about paying for , but rather more important is that you should learn and understand market.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
There are so many website where you can learn and gain the necessary information where you can gain knowledge in forex that will help you as a trader.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I took trading tutorial on my own. I was lucky that website of my broker FreshForex indeed gives a lot of helpful tutorials. When I started, these classes figures everything out for me on Forex. And now I still check with them.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
Well my broker exness offers analytics and technical analysis with charts. It is easy to learn from those charts. I have learnt alot from those charts. If you can learn from the charts then no need to pay for education. Everyday is a learning day in forex market.

Exness Support, could you please give more details? Where can I find those charts and do they have any additional materials like articles, books or webinars?

Weronika

Apr 20, 2015
Paying for forex education is not correct. There are so much information on the internet there is no need to pay. What I did was find a broker that offers this for free. I went to ironfx and they offered me education without even asking for it and for free. We give them our money for investment so brokers should provide this for free. Find a broker like i did and get free education like me.

WatanFX Rep

Trader
May 26, 2015
Karachi
Not Forex but stock trading, back in 2003, which is 11 years ago. The instructor is still my friend. It was mostly the very basics, something many can learn easily on the internet.