Re-choosing forex broker

ankhmor

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2010
Well I'm new to trading.
So I've looked up a few forex brokers and decided to open an account with liteforex.
Since I didn't want to risk much money I only invested $100

Now that I read around about brokers a bit more I'm not sure that liteforex was such a good choice.

Can someone recommend a good broker with a minimum account of $100 which is also regulated?
P.S. Found UWC (United world capital) are they any good? And yes I kno that they are the same company, but they are the most regulated broker I've found so far

ankhmor

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2010
I've been looking around some more. What about loyal forex?
1pipfix? 2pipfixed? MasterForex? alpari?

Devid Jones

Active Trader
Aug 27, 2010
No any Forex brokers that I know offering USDBHT. Most importantly, the fluctuation for this pair will be minimum comparing to the major, as such less people will trade.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, Thanks for the good reviews. I am also a fresher to trading. You can choose the best Forex broker, it is good for you. I agree with your comments.:)

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
If you want my recommendation then go for exness. I have been trading with exness for 2 years now and they have been offring me very profitable trading conditions with professional client support.

Gardenleave

Trader
Feb 4, 2015
Well I'm new to trading.
So I've looked up a few forex brokers and decided to open an account with liteforex.
Since I didn't want to risk much money I only invested $100

Now that I read around about brokers a bit more I'm not sure that liteforex was such a good choice.

Can someone recommend a good broker with a minimum account of $100 which is also regulated?
P.S. Found UWC (United world capital) are they any good? And yes I kno that they are the same company, but they are the most regulated broker I've found so far

Broker choice is much like shoes, you need to find a style and size to fit you and what you need.

Many starters choose brokers with some extra value,bonus so they can learn to trade with more margin from the broker.

Other experienced traders will tell you to avoid bonuses.

Like I said it depends on you! The more experience you have the more narrow your search will get

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
I'm also choosing the forex brokers, leverage, spread, execution speed, and system stability, they are all should be considered and learned before really deposite.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
This is an old post but seems to still do the trick, lol
That said, I use tradersway and fxcm, and so far, they provide damn good rates, low spreads and are more reliable than most. But irrespective of who says what, do check out some of the independent broker sites for reviews and make the call, good luck..

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What do you think about a bonus some brokers give for re-choosing your broker? Any positive experience with such a promotion? Something like this https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/change-your-broker.html
I'm rather satisfied with my broker, but searching of something better.
Such bonuses can be good if you are aware of all the attached strings and if you know that you can benefit from the bonus despite all the restrictions.

As for choosing the broker based on "transfer bonus", it is not a good idea - better look at their trading conditions and other important factors first.