How To Choose Reliable Broker.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
Arguably one the biggest challenge in the market, it can affect the way, how we trade and can determine our success in the market. No one can shy from making this decision...
If you are thinking of investing in the forex trading market, you will need to choose a reliable forex broker if you want to trade successfully.
You will need to choose whoever to work with great care, otherwise you may end up falling for tricks from fraudsters that are only interested in extorting money from you
You can check here: http://www.larryforex.blogspot.ca/2014/12/how-to-choose-reliable-forex-broker.html, for some very important factors to consider before choosing a broker.

alexis

Trader
May 8, 2014
I think many forex brokers are here for serious business. I beleive there are many reliable brokers out there. Most times because a trader could not keep to the trading policies of a broker, he ends up labeling the broker is a bad one. I have done my search and I have found a broker that suits my need.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Yes it is the toughest task to select a truly reliable broker because on the face everyone is great but only a trader who is working with certain broker will know the true picture. I struggle so much in my early career that I almost came near giving up completely this lovely Forex trading business.

Luckily I was able to find OctaFX then which really showed me the side of Forex which I used to believe in. I did not even had to make investments since they had this platform for 8 USD no deposit scheme, so now not only I had a reliable broker but also investment that is not coming from my pocket so I am so happy really with them.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
I think both of you have spoken well, there are definitely reliable brokers out there but we just have to be very careful like Shiek have said.
For instance, one of the factors raised in the source I posted was; Commission: You need to check the commission that the broker charges on every single trade before you get into business with them. As there might be some hidden charges lying some where.

hermawati

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
indonesia
I've trade in some broker for more than 4 years such as in Liteforex,mayzus, fbs, and fxpro. They are the best broker on my eyes. its really recommnended. I never having problems with.

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Demo account is an easy indicator to which broker is reliable because if we are getting good treatment there than we should be very much happy to work with them as it’s likely to have same sort of service or even better in real account as well and this has been the case with my broker.

I am working with OctaFX broker and they have supreme quality demo account and have even better real account conditions as rightly so. They charge relatively low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also have low stop out level just 15% while their margin level is great 25% so all these combines into something truly marvelous for one and all trading.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
And I like this broker. I chose Fresh because I read a lot of reviews, that it’s advantage of FF. Reviews didn’t fool me! The speed of withdrawal is impressing, especially in comparison with the previous broker. Good-working support service, the stable-working servers even if there is some news on the market, high speed of order execution are also very important for me.

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Selecting a reliable broker is pretty tough and for newbies it is definitely not easy because of so many people giving different kind of views. I believe that we should never listen to them but do what we feel is right. I am working with OctaFX broker at the moment and they are one of the best brokerage companies in the world. It has really friendly customer service and highly qualified team of experts which locates any good opportunity of trading with their analysis and allows us to trade without any tension.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
Selecting a reliable broker is pretty tough and for newbies it is definitely not easy because of so many people giving different kind of views. I believe that we should never listen to them but do what we feel is right. I am working with OctaFX broker at the moment and they are one of the best brokerage companies in the world. It has really friendly customer service and highly qualified team of experts which locates any good opportunity of trading with their analysis and allows us to trade without any tension.

You have raised a good point, because at the end of the day the decision to which broker we choose rest solely with us. But is imperative we carefully consider factors that determine who is classified as a good broker from the experiences of traders.
There are very sound factors listed and explained therein the link I posted to start the thread.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
Usually I prefer to test things with demo account, I am using OctaFX broker and they have mind blowing 8 USD no deposit bonus, so I am not really required to use demo account, but I can directly start from here and it mostly leads me up to getting fruitful results and I have so far made over 150 dollar s just from this no deposit bonus and if I calculate the knowledge and experience that I gained, it will be incredible achievement for me!