100 USD bonus

Spoks

Feb 12, 2015
Capital One Gives you 100.00 usd to trade FX, it is a promotion, they have live chat... to attend you for personally, you can trade and invest your real funds to trade fx,
Account number 103478

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
I thought this to be really excellent opportunity but like always the conditions play spoiler as there is too much restrictions that one has to complete in order to withdraw so I rather be happy with low bonus then go for high one with so many restrictions. I honestly not prefer bonus at all instead I participate on cTrader demo contest with OctaFX and it has prize of 400 USD so that’s much better and if I win there is no conditions.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I have never really heard the name of this company so it’s strange whether they are even offering this bonus at the moment or not but I got a better bonus in my hands that too with a regulated company like Nova FX, it can’t get bigger or better than having $200 from such a reliable and trustworthy company that too with almost no restrictions or condition that we find difficult and then we have got their customer service which is so active and eager to help us that it feels amazing.