How reliable are forex sentiment analyses?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Fundamental analysis provides a broad view of a currency pair's movements and technical analysis defines trends and helps to isolate turning points. Sentiment indicators are another tool that can alert traders to extreme conditions and likely price reversals and can be used in conjunction with technical and fundamental analysis.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
When it come to trading the majority rules. You have the choice on how you will like to incorporate the market feelings and sentiments into any trade that you make or any strategies that you use.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
See market is driven by many factors sentiment is also one of them , its all about how its going to impact the market, there rumors too which impact markets, so its about experience about how you are going to deal with market sentiment.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
The use of market sentiment can be an important tool in trading forex and so the trader should be aware of market sentiments so as to be a able to understand whether trends are set to continue or reverse.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yup, sentiment indicators are a valuable tools to all traders though they are not that great for scalping but other than that, along with the rest, from tech to fundamentals, are invaluable..

gregkevin

Trader
Jan 11, 2015
The market sentiment is important for trading . I am with my broker and they analysis the market well . For this , i can make profit . The only one job for a novice trader is to find a good broker.

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
For me sentimental analysis is equally important as technical and fundamental analyses. If you're sure of signals you're getting from technical and fundamental analyses, adding a confirmation from sentimental analyses is almost like a 100% surety that you're going to win!

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
from my point of view, market sentiment are easy to deducted while we already had proper knowledge upon technical and fundamental analysis.
common form are with strength meter indicator, technically it's a current market sentiment, when combine with any fundamental issue such securities issue, political view, etc, we can clearly had a valid picture about where the sentiment market gonna lead.