Is Our money is safe ?

Azforex

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Forex Market
Hello Guys,

I saw lots of complaint about regulated broker and also heard that the victims are not getting money back by compliant to authority, In this case what we have to do ?

fxsupremacy

Jan 4, 2015
Hi Azforex,

It really a jungle out there. yes it is true some brokers just disappear and the money is gone with them. Best think you can do inorder to protect yourself is read before you trust anybody with your money. I went to many websites to find a suitable broker for me. I have a marketing background and i figured out pretty fast that a lot of this websites only advertise for brokers and never actually checked on one of them. I found a few sites whcih I can recommand who actually tested the brokers. fxguruschool.com offers a full report about the broker. They just post about three brokers but they tested them for, Security and regulations, FCA or not. what trading platform is used and if the customer support is actually doing its work. I chose two of the brokers from this list and so far it has been a good decision.

Regards,

Frank(fxsupremacy)

Jan 20, 2015
yes dear i think the forex is the secure busiensss in this busiensss the our all money is the safe there are the many tarders are the invest their money in the forex busiensss and the also make the more money from this.. this si the 100% secure tarding brokers in the forex busiensss field