Forex Brokers Bonuses, can You Really Withdraw them?

Cacarot

Trader
Sep 23, 2013
I don't think they allow bonuses to be withdrawn actually. But it gives a trade volume boost afterall. So what's there to complain about?

Ryan Cruz

Trader
Sep 25, 2014
I've tried it before when opening an account with them.
The bonus was if i opened an account with them, i get $50 bonus and i can withdraw them by trading a total of 200 lots in the same month.
I did it and got the bonus.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
It depends whether broker is a scammer or not cause with fair broker u'll never have a problem with bonus withdrawal but with scammer broker it's almost impossible since their bonus isn't real..

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Bonus is just an additional fund added to the trader’s real live account, and most bonuses comes with some terms and conditions, which means you cannot withdraw the bonus until you fulfil the terms and conditions.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Yes of course, you can withdraw bonuses from brokers as long as you meet the terms and conditions attached to the bonus. A broker Profiforex gives a 10% bonus on your deposits and the only terms and condition to be able to withdraw it is that you trade with it, any profit you make from trading with the bonus withdraw able.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Bonus is just an additional fund added to the trader’s real live account, and most bonuses comes with some terms and conditions, which means you cannot withdraw the bonus until you fulfil the terms and conditions.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
additional suggestion : better check their bonus term and condition. i have several bad experience back then, while try to trade with 'discount' bonus equity. several brokers seem suddenly cancel our bonus in case we having a big % active negative trading, which result a premature margin call.
when you ask why this happen ? they will direct you to their bonus term and aggerement, and you have nothing to complain anymore.
be wise and spend your time with the term, ask their support for details.
and one thing for sure, never think to be able your bonuses. not a chance!

RorEd

Dec 4, 2014
arent most of these bonus give as extra margin? I don;t think any broker will allow the bonus money to be withdrawn, it's not fair either if you think about it.

If I ever took a bonus (which I won't) I would look at it as extra margin as an advantage.

jezzykid

Banned
Nov 21, 2014
Yes; you can withdraw a broker’s bonuses as long as you meet up with the terms and conditions given by the broker firm; I could not withdraw my bonus from Profiforex until I opened an order equal to 1 lot. I never knew there was such rule.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
for me bonuses are just a way to attract newbie traders. I wouldn't trust brokers who offer excessive bonuses, they can either have problems with solvency or they simply want to cheat traders.

NigelPower

Dec 8, 2014
Broker: RoboForex

Bonus: 25% bonus, up to $5,000 bonus.

Withdrawing the bonus

If you deposit $1,000 and receive a $250 bonus. In order for you to withdraw the bonus you will have to trade (these are their bonus terms) 83.33 lots. Each 1 lot is worth 100,000 units. Therefore, you will have to trade the bonus ($250) over 32,000 times in order to claim it.

Conclusion: I wish you the best of luck, very difficult

Can you withdraw the deposit and your profits at any time? Or is your money stuck there?

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Why would any brokerage shell out free money to traders? Most of the bonus packages [real ones and not the scammy ones] can be used to trade with but cannot be withdrawn..
Of course, no one bothers to review the terms and conditions as they apply to the bonus in question and then, when they want to withdraw, they start crying foul..

I agree with you, in fact it would be unreasonable for brokers to allow withdrawals of bonus. As some might just withdraw their funds with the bonus and the broker won't get anything in return.
But looking at it from another logical angle, we can withdraw the bonus...Here is what I mean; if we make trades with the bonus and have some profits from it, then we can definitely withdraw that.
Indirectly we are still withdrawing the money generated from the bonus.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Not all broker in forex offer bonuses but some that do offer like profiforex which I trade with ,they offer 10% bonus for new opening of account with any amount and the bonus can be use to trade and withdrawal of bonus is allowed.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
Maybe it's just a way to attract newbies, but I don't think it's a cheating. Eventually, all the brokers I had a deal with, allowed to withdraw.

For example, FreshForex has a no deposit bonus of $500. All the bonus money can be withdrawn whether generated you something or not. Why not join and get real money?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Maybe it's just a way to attract newbies, but I don't think it's a cheating. Eventually, all the brokers I had a deal with, allowed to withdraw.

For example, FreshForex has a no deposit bonus of $500. All the bonus money can be withdrawn whether generated you something or not. Why not join and get real money?

I'm currently trading with FreshForex, so I couldn't take that bounus. Did you try it?

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
My broker offers two bonus promotions one is 100% bonus and the other is 40% bonus. The main difference is that you share the profits if you take the 100% but on 40% you can withdraw your profits. So when i signed up with Ironfx i took 40% bonus and tested the withdraw with a small amount, everything was fine.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
My broker offers two bonus promotions one is 100% bonus and the other is 40% bonus. The main difference is that you share the profits if you take the 100% but on 40% you can withdraw your profits. So when i signed up with Ironfx i took 40% bonus and tested the withdraw with a small amount, everything was fine.

Does ironfx allow using small amount of money for this bonus? I'm suprised because lots of brokers require minimum deposit over 200$ usually.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
Does ironfx allow using small amount of money for this bonus? I'm suprised because lots of brokers require minimum deposit over 200$ usually.

That will depend of what you think a small amount is :) They require a deposit of 500 USD to claim the bonus however i said that i tested with a small withdraw amount just to see if their system works not a small deposit amount.