Do you believe in Forex Robots?

saraj

Trader
Dec 20, 2013
robots or manual signals

i never liked forex robots i used fap turbo and it is not good when everyone has it. works against you...

i use general fx signals .Everyone look at this EURUSD indicator level!!!

I got them from fxpremiere group and they work very well EURUSD and USDCHF comdol pairs that work in opposites.

So a SELL EURUSD is a BUY USDCHF!!! look at this.

not able to attach it :(

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry about the attachment issue and yes, would suggest manual rather than depend on an external code designed by a third party..works better in the long run

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I think I can not relay on forex robots because they make numerous orders which are not suppose to be made and do not for long period of time, that's why I prefer manual trading instead of forex robots.

Forex@oracle

Trader
Dec 21, 2013
Hi dear,I do agree with you.Forex Robots are only useful for Big money who uses Super computers and microwave technology for data transmission.Data passing through microwave is more fast than fiberoptic.Thus,they are able to execute orders in micro seconds.If you remember a few months ago,When Gold stumbled hard within seconds,it was a robot(Algo) not human.For small investors I have some good suggestions.I will share later.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Just a rejoinder, if you are still going in for EAs, do not purchase it on the basis of back tests since most are either flawed or fake..
Of course the sales page would do a song and a billboard number about their back tests and they may even provide the numbers, would suggest that you do the research.
Again, go manual - better in the long run.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Trading with forex robots is what I never think of using, I prefer manual trading, using your brain instead of putting our hope in some robots the that can make unpredicted instructions and orders.

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
No. I do not believe in those robot. They are just for business analysis and if they give always good decision then all would buy a robot and sit with one leg and will not work any more. Their money will increase automatically. So it is a matter of biggest fact we should make some analysis from our own. Not via robot.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
No. I do not believe in those robot. They are just for business analysis and if they give always good decision then all would buy a robot and sit with one leg and will not work any more. Their money will increase automatically. So it is a matter of biggest fact we should make some analysis from our own. Not via robot.

While am not disagreeing with you, but I think it depends on the way we look at it and what we really need from the market.
Not withstanding, some very important factors should be considered before using one.
But how much these factors affect you will depend greatly on your lifestyle and your approach to the markets.
You can check http://larryforex.blogspot.co.uk/, to see whether robots like EA's would be suitable or not.

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
i do not belive on robot. because i try with some robot. i lose many money with it. i think you shouldn't use it.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
I have never believed in a software that has been coded by a human.Would you share your super ultra mega hyper money making program to others :D ?

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
These robots are programmed by people and it is bound to disappoint once in a while; and the same robots may not work well in all currency pairs.

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
Not really, I'm against it actually. I believe in manual trading personally... I more trust account managers :D

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Merchants can not fully rely on forex robot to trade effectively. An ideal forex robot should include information on forex charts, the period for trading, currency pairs, when to enter and exit the trade, and there should be enough information about the risk management plan.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Though i think robot works at times but in all i think manual trading is still the best way to trade the market. There is nothing like the human brain.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Forex robots can be used in trading, but it is not likely they will bring any profit or even work on a breakeven level. Most of trading robots use very simple or useless derivative market principle which is equal to gambling. Be careful with them if you want to manage your trading account wisely..

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
You know something guys, I think the reason many settle for the robots isn't necessarily a choice they would want to take. Circumstances might force them to use robots in the market.
Many will often complain about how Forex trading takes up all of their time and we simply don't have any free time to spend with family and friends or to do other things, and they settle for robots.
But like have been said by many here, it's advisable to consider carefully what is involved in using a robot before deciding to use one.

gregkevin

Trader
Jan 11, 2015
Robots may work sometimes . But it is not fully trust able . Many traders use it , but only a few can make money . Keep it on mind.

Jan 20, 2015
yes i am also agreee with you the forex is the money making busiensss but in this the ivolve the robot the forex busiensss.. i also dont like the forex robot in the tarding we should be just follow the our own manual tarding in the forex busiensss this sit eh good for the our future time of the tarding