Has the Japanese Yen more room to rally?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
After the USDJPY reached the 105.000 level it has rallied 800 pips and then some. This was all in a very short amount of time. Can it rally further without a pullback as it did from below 80.000 to over 100.000 before it stalled a bit or will see a reversal? I am very cautious with this currency pair, but will look for entry levels during dips if we do get them unless something changes.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, yeah when it comes to yen, it always pays to be cautious, and given how the Japanese bank has started minting more money, taking over from the US, expect more volatility..

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I agree Fxpipper and the Yen is known to overdue it on both ends by a few hundred pips.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
The latest forecasts say about reaching 125 level, I think that it is realistic vision for first half of next year.

I fully agree, USDJPY will continue this up trend, nothing supports the correction now

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Japan is currently going through a recession; other countries like USA, UK, and Germany suffered from recession at one time and survived; so I guess Japan can make it out of this recession, especially with the coming elections.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
The latest forecasts say about reaching 125 level, I think that it is realistic vision for first half of next year.

I fully agree, USDJPY will continue this up trend, nothing supports the correction now

As I stated a few days ago, USDJPY is in a firm up trend, 120 could be a turning point and it can bring some correction