Russia releases rouble’s market constraints... (Video news)

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think there are plenty of trading opportunities in the Russian currency.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Rubble will be in downward trend in next few months, it will be a good chance to get in on the board
usdrub recently got many attention, and i never traded with this pair before. and seem not all brokers had this pairs available to trade. i have been monitored this pairs for past weeks at ecn price feed on armada markets account,
PywTZrH.jpg

seem you're already trade this pair and had a glance for usdrub downfall.
based on the pic, it shown abnormal pair spread for me, since i;m new with this pair, is this a normal spread? what average spread for USDRUB, based on my observation using spread indicator, it gives range 500-1500.
is it possible to apply price action strategy on this pair ?
any possible insight, any advice would be great help.
thank's

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
USDRUB is considered an exotic currency pair with low liquidity and high volatility, so the spreads there are usually very high. It is not recommended to trade it using short-term price action data. I would only suggest touching it if you plan to hold some long-term position.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
I fully agree that Ruble is an exotic currency, but it is worth considering as an alternative for long term investment. Small leverage should be a fundemantal rule if you trade RUB pairs.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
seem many brokers cease this pair recently, due it high volatilty. and few brokers event worse, closing his client ruble entry trade without any consent which cause a totally losing money.. and there's no consequence at all (just saw member post on ET due horrible event regarding usdrub cease on his broker). and it's make me giggle and bit worries, while check my email not find any announcement of ruble pair ceased from my broker's trading platform, and i take further method and ask directly to armada markets support, and they seem didnt had any major issue with usdrub trading yet, and still offering ruble for trade.

baliforex

Banned
Nov 9, 2013
bank comunity
USDRUB is considered an exotic currency pair with low liquidity and high volatility, so the spreads there are usually very high. It is not recommended to trade it using short-term price action data. I would only suggest touching it if you plan to hold some long-term position.

I never trade using Ruble, is it really volatile like Eur/usd??
It will become favorite currency for trade. While I'm trade, I'm always using Eur/Usd in my account in Liteforex broker. its very suitable for my EA..

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
it seem that ruble hold strong for this week because dollar going weaken now. In my country also get effect about this currency rate..