Top 500 Forex Brokers by Alexa Rank

Robert.FXBJ

Trader
Nov 5, 2014
Hey Guys,

ForexBrokersJournal.Com published an interesting list of about 500 forex brokers and ranked them by their Alexa rank! Here are Top 10:

1(+1) etoro.com - 2,163
2(+1) oanda.com - 2,241
3(-2) anyoption.com - 2,377
4(-) instaforex.com - 3,103
5(+1) 24option.com - 3,984
6(-1) fx-trend.com - 4,306
7(+2) forex-mmcis.com - 4,524
8(-1) alpari.ru - 4,635
9(-1) ig.com - 5,664
10(+1)bforex.com - 6,913

You all may know that having a higher Alexa rank just means that broker probably has more daily visitors and never means that broker is more credible!

You can find the complete list in below link:
Top 500 Forex Brokers List

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
did alexa related to forex by now ? ranking by alexa not a valid measure for put brokers company as in trust rank sequence. simply this list has nothing related to trading condition, fund security, and brokers reliability.

Robert.FXBJ

Trader
Nov 5, 2014
Although we confirm that having a high rank in Alexa never means that brokers is credible and honest and we always mention it! But we believe ranking brokers by their Alexa rank is fair because unlike the other brokers listing no broker is affiliated with Alexa and no one is Alexa' sponsor to rank them in top of the list!

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It is obviously great to have our broker in these ranking to show the trust but trust me this ranking is just based on the hits they received and the major role in this is how long they have been so that is why some are so highly ranked, but we can’t look too much into this as quality is never shown here.

I trade with OctaFX broker, I have not seen where it is on Alexa Ranking but I can guarantee it is definitely the best broker in Forex at present and how it won’t be especially with the highest deposit bonus of 50%, spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs and a smooth trading platform to work with!

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
I might want to agree with you, but sometimes we can really use these rankings from such people. But will can always look beyond these rankings in choosing a broker.
We can look out for things as regulations...Before choosing a broker, it is important to make sure that they are registered in the country or island where their head office is located.
You can read more here: http://www.larryforex.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-to-choose-reliable-forex-broker.html, on how to choose a reliable broker.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I agree with majority of the point you made mate it is indeed nice to have broker in top 10 or at least 100 but as I mention before this is no way any kind of guarantee because it is directly related to how old a broker is, so that way they are easily ranked higher.

As I trade with OctaFX broker, I know they are easily the top broker worldwide as they are regulated and also have multiple awards to their name which includes Best Broker In Asia, Europe and many others so this really shows their class so it hardly matters if Alexa Ranking have them or not, but always remember to go with facilities not with rankings.