Why people trade in forex?

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
People are really interested about Forex trading because they have got the world largest opportunity getting himself rich with Forex trading. For me,there are two points why people like to forex trading.1st, Forex is one of the way to get money. I believe that forex can be used as a source of income, especially for those who are really need regular income. What is most important, forex has greatly helped many people. Secondly, I think forex is flexible which mean we don't need to depend on time.. whenever we have free time, we can make trading and make money.

The simple answer is people are trading in forex because they want to earn money from forex because forex is a world wide foreign currency business and forex is giving much advantages to the traders so people are trading in forex market.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think it is much more challenging to trade than most anticipate. True, people want to earn money which is one reason why they trade, but most traders fail at accomplishing that task.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
People trade in forex to earn money. And forex is a place with lots opportunity because its liquidity and it is open 24hours.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Its a very complex market and nobody will trade here just for learning, so obviously the main drive that attracts people in forex market is the money involved.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
everyone has their own reasons for trading in Forex: for someone its interest, for someone - expectations of high profit, for someone - career possibilities. for me - its all of tha above

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
I think that they are very curious about forex trading because they knew from their friends that forex can earn many dollar for us..
So, they want to make money there..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
People in forex for the purpose of earning money. As long as you have knowledge and understand the market you can trade and earn profits.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Earning more money would be the top reason to be followed by a few others..starting with those who seek that "high" from trading online to other reasons. But everyone is in this for the money..

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
i and many trader hope we can make money in this market as stock market. stock market is slow and not full tools for trading. this market is great market for trading all time, full tools

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
yes. i trade with this market as partime jobs. i think we can get more knowledge and money with this market.

yaseen

Trader
Nov 1, 2014
My dear friends i thinks People trade in forex to earn money. And forex is a place with lots opportunity because its liquidity..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
why trade foreax coz we have the mean to invest and want to earn money. usually people fear what they do not know, but we learned and understood how trading online works and gave it a shot, some of earned others didnt its that simple

Nov 4, 2014
People trade in Forex because everyone wants to make money. And Forex is an Open Opportunity to make money as much as we Can. So we people love Forex trading because we badly want to make money