How about using Software in Forex Trading?

ramizjilani

Trader
Oct 6, 2014
India
There are some kind of software which they call Robots. They are used by some Forex Traders. I want to know if you would also prefer them over manual Forex trading? According to me, manual Forex trading is safer and a person learns a lot doing it. But that's just my perception. :confused:

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
it depends not only on trader's experience but also on trader's style. For me manual trading is better true but I'm pretty sure that other day I would like to try robots as well

ramizjilani

Trader
Oct 6, 2014
India
Thank you Enivid and Toretton for your response. It is my personal belief that one should start using manual trading and only getting enough expertise in the field he may take the assistance of Robots to automate the strategy to save some time.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Forex robot is automatic method of trading and the use of this method is based on individual preference by traders. Some prefer manual trading . Both methods when used properly can yield profit . So its a matter of choice.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
There are benefits associated with the use of EAs. These robots can be set to enter the market in your absence. EAs are built with certain parameters that defines the traders strategy. Therefore, it works on your behalf and gives you exactly what you ask it to d without errors. It has its advantages and only expert traders can take advantage of an EA

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
there's a bunch of commercial EA out there. sell for interesting amount of price. but my advice is never buy one! better to develop and polished your own manual trading, if you it's fit enought turn your strategy into EA, many would help. i've been doing this for past years, i'm not mql programmer, but i've got some help. and not all EA will works on all brokers, my EA system are works fine with low spread brokers, no slippage and should has a proper fast execution process. been tried with severel broker ( mostly non ECN account ) and doesnt give a satisfiying result, then my coder suggest me to use Armada Markets ECN account type which offer more fair price condition, lower spread ( usually i've got 2-3 pips spread on EURUSD, but on armada they charged 0.2 pips average on eurusd), now i'm start getting profit return from my ea performance.