How greed can affect our trading?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Greed is a major psychological problem which occurs in trading. This is an unusual overconfidence and desire to make big gains in a short time. This problem has a huge impact in forex trading and many of the forex traders will fail because of that.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
It's better not to trade when having negative feelings. And I agree it could lead to a lose trade.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
One that most, heck, nearly all newbies suffer from..a tendency to think of the currency market as an ATM..
And of course, all the sales pitches doing the rounds as to how one can make bucket loads of money easily does not help either..
Fx market is just like any other market, one needs to put in the time and hard work to trade profitably..

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
You have to forsake greed and fear if you want to become successful at this field. Greed is often the reason for failure. High Leverage is often the reason for account blasts.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Greed is an excessive power to continue working and saving. Greed can be your enemy as well as your friend.But when in excess can be very disastrous . Greed makes traders do something they are unlikely to do in a normal situation. And it can be trusted when you start trusting on your trading system and strategies.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Greed is a bad feeling not only in trading but in a life at all. I was never greed on Forex maybe because I hadn't expectations of a quick money at all. Before start trading I had many friends-traders who told me what Forex is and how things with "one million per week" are going in the reality...

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
Greed is a bad feeling not only in trading but in a life at all. I was never greed on Forex maybe because I hadn't expectations of a quick money at all. Before start trading I had many friends-traders who told me what Forex is and how things with "one million per week" are going in the reality...

I think that greed will change our commitment in discipline. Our discipline will change and make our trading strategy become worse.
I've throw away this greed and now my trade being profitable and consistent in Liteforex

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Everybody in the forex market is here to earn money and with money there is a natural tendency of humans to get greedy, this greed can be very troublesome in forex trading and the only way out of it is the trader himself, and with experience he could get over it.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Greed is that desire and passion that drives you to work more or save more . Greed can be of advantage but when it passes it limit it can be disastrous . Greed makes traders do things they are unlikely to do when trading by making you to start acting unreasonably. It is important for every trader to learn how to cope with feelings in order not to affect their trading performance in a bad way.