Crimea will re-union with Russia soon

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
It's great news, Crimea will re-union with unisoviet. I hope all ex-soviet will follow crimea and make strong nation like Russia. Russia is great nation and have Strong economic. The US sanction is just HOAX and LOL..
This news make gold increase and bad for Euro currency..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
If majority of the people in cremia wants re union with Russia, then their should not be any problem, having voting is a better way to settle such situation than having a war.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Europe will suffering in cold season, because russia halt the gas to ukraine and europe..
It makes the Gas rising...

Russia did not halt gas to Europe, it only did to shut the pipe for Ukraine.

If majority of the people in cremia wants re union with Russia, then their should not be any problem, having voting is a better way to settle such situation than having a war.

Crimea was annexed back in March. Your commentary looks almost 4 months late.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
It is funny that Russia thinks that it can win anything in a military way. This world is not longer a war f armies, but a war of economies, the history can happen again as it was with USSR, when isolated block of countries felt apart due to internal problems. Poroshenko suspened financing the donbas region a few days ago and all administration has been ordered to mowe away from occupied territory. Now Russia and its followers hast to deal with the people who are starving. They are mainly unemployed due to very unstable situation in the region, i don't have to add that the worst sort of people came to Donbas to evoke this conflict, they are mailny criminals of so called dogs of war. They will not care about civilian people who are really in need.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Only time will tell the outcome of this event. I would not pencil in total failure just yet.