Which Pair Makes you Maximum Profit ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well i believe every trader has one or two favorite pair which he loves to trade and he makes his maximum profit from those partucular pairs. For Example mine are EUR/USD, GBP/USD.

What are your favorite pairs by trading which you make maximum profits. Please Share your Experiences.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
i dont have any particular pair, but any pair that has the right moment to book profit is my favorite.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
No I don't have any favorite currency pair. I believe that having a favorite currency pair is a bad idea and it can caused lot of damage on our account.

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
I'm really love EUR/USD currency, it has been giving me huge profit. But I must say thank to liteforex broker, because they allow me to make huge profit..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For me it is both EUR USD and USD JPY..though Cable really played out just perfectly, last month..

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
From first day of my trading i am trading with EUR/USD pair of currencies because this [air is the best and we can make good money with this pair.

D

david100

Yes EUR/USD is also my favorite pair to trade with some reasons. Main reason is that it is most liquid and volatile pair.

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
While I trade in Liteforex and insta, EUR is most powerful currency pairs that giving me huge profits. GBP is the second my favorite currency.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Exotics? Man, the last time I tried trading exotics was four years back and never since then..sorry, no input on it at the moment from my end..

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
It will definitely be the Yen Pairs. Especially the GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY. Had some tremendous long term trades as well as effective scalping and short term techniques.

Yes that is true in the EURJPY pairs i have seen some Intra day moves of around 300 pips or more :D

And that will only come when we are trading with a longer term perspective in our trades.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers like to depend on just EURUSD which is mainly considered the bass currency in this market place. but, I think for increasing our trading performance very rapidly we the traders have to trade other major currencies.