What are the benefits of forex trading signals?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
One of the features that have developed out of recent technological advances into electronic trading and in conjunction with the rise of internet trading is the wide availability and use of forex trading signals. The goal for seeking out and using trading signals is pretty simple: to find profitable trades that will help you to grow your account balance.

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
I have heard there are a lot of trading signals. Can we trust them? I don't know if other platform have trading signals, but I have recently started a live account and using the Profiforex MT4 platform. When I checked on the signal section in the terminal window, I discovered some signal providers there. Please can anyone tell me if these signal providers are reliable?

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
I have heard there are a lot of trading signals. Can we trust them? I don't know if other platform have trading signals, but I have recently started a live account and using the Profiforex MT4 platform. When I checked on the signal section in the terminal window, I discovered some signal providers there. Please can anyone tell me if these signal providers are reliable?

The Trading Signals you see in the signal section of the mt4 platform is not offered by Profiforex. These are individual or group of expert traders who have decided to let others follow their trade for a fee. Subscribing to these services is usually at trader's risk. However, many are still benefiting from these signal providers.

There so many trading signal services. Most of them don't worth your time and money, and some of them are scams.
However, i know some really good and reliable trading signals that prove to succeed with consistency.
So you just need to be very selective and choose them wisely

Sarah12

Aug 12, 2015
Not every trader has time to watch the market 24/7 and neither every trader has necessary skills to interpret the market information. Here comes the role of Forex signals that saves traders with timely and accurate indicators. Forex signals is an important investment tool that helps traders in making wise investment decisions. These signals provide raw data and insights about the market so that you can choose your trades while minimizing the risks.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Not every trader has time to watch the market 24/7 and neither every trader has necessary skills to interpret the market information. Here comes the role of Forex signals that saves traders with timely and accurate indicators. Forex signals is an important investment tool that helps traders in making wise investment decisions. These signals provide raw data and insights about the market so that you can choose your trades while minimizing the risks.

Yes this happens as we may not be able to monitor the markets at all the times. And this is also a reason why we have to make sure that we are friends with other traders so that they can help us and also alert us in our trading based needs :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I don't knw what benefit use forex signal, because so far still prefer with manual trading analysis with own analysis, but maybe for trader that prefer use forex signal they can learn also whether tehse signal giving accurate analysis or often fail, need forward test to said signal forex is profitable or not.