highest forex rebates

forexreward

Trader
May 27, 2014
Welcome to ForexReward, we are happy to introduce most unique and exclusive rebate program in Forex trading. Now you will receive cash rebates for your all the closing trade in your account. Forexreward have associated with over 40 reputed brokers. Forewrewad helps you to reduce the cost of trading Forex by rewarding your account with Forex rebates. Check out our broker list and you will get up to 1.65 pips with from ForeReward in rebates for your all closing trades.
to know more click here

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
do the rebate from our broker will be added with your rebate???
Do liteforex on your list of broker partner?, I've already trade with liteforex broker.
I love it..

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
In my view OctaFX brokerage company offer us the highest rebate ever which is up to 15 USD and that makes it almost 50-60% as compare to the spread we are required to pay and that is not all as they have many other amazing benefits like instant payments on all payment processor without even any fees been charged while they have really wonderful customer service which also been rewarded with the most prestigious award of Best Customer Service in the world.