1 Simple Way YOU Can Profit

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
Dear Friends! Congratulations and many thanks for Taking a time and visiting this post!

I work in a brokerage Company currently as a Head Trader and Manager,
I'm a successfull Forex Trader, expert advisor programmer on MQL4
and Java (Dukascopy), a web designer having experience in Facebook Application Programming, PHP/MySQL, HMTL, CSS, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, (TOP 30% result on elance tests on most of these). Web application pentesting and Photoshop/Computer Graphics. I'm currently interested in learning marketing (especially social media marketing) and human psychology.

If you're interested in trading news you may heard of THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro, I've used both of those int the past and over time I came to conclusion to write my own because I often needed additional features to reduce slippage and increase stability. This robot is based on almost a year and half of experience and constant improvements, includes unique features I've never seen before nowhere and gives the greatest stability.

I remember I traded NFP on Friday once with an initial Take Profit of 45 pips, After closing a trade I looked at history and profit remained 45 pips, I checked several times, no issues found price ran 45 pips in a few seconds and I got no slippage, the average slippage for my robot back then on NFP was 2-3 pips but I never had zero slippage before. On THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro You have a slippage of 5 or more pips even on good brokers.
Additional features include:

• 4 and 5 digit platform support
  • MT4 b600+ full compatibility
  • Breakeven
  • Trailing Stop
  • Broker Minimum Stop Level usage in order to avoid related errors
  • Broker Minimum and Maximum Lot size usage in order to avoid related errors
  • Risk Management
  • Special UNIQUE algorithm to exclude Pending Order rejections due to fast price movements - Never miss another trade, THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro DON'T have this!
  • Special UNIQUE algorithm to minimize slippage, THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro DON'T have this!
  • Free lifetime support and version updates.
  • LIFETIME Licence, THG Straddle Trader Diamond and Straddle Trader Pro DON'T have this!

You can see a lot of basic live straddle trading examples on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSm4ZXziY9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgtXtqGzRjU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XarqxsBEAd4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soEOJvB_aGo

By only Trading NFP (Non-Farm Payrolls) once a month, it means spending maximum 15 minutes per month you can have an easy 20-40% profit per month on your account.
Think about it for a second. NFP is maybe one of the most profitable and stable news and I profited from it every time I traded it. It also has one of the best profit to risk ratio among others.

DO You need to be a professional trader starting from today?

DO You need a lot of free time?

DO You need amazing stable monthly profit most of the traders only dream of?

DO You need stress-free trading?

DO You need to be more disciplined?

This is the SOLUTION for ALL of THESE!

Of course, you can have more profit per month on average by Trading all major fundamental data releases if you choose and for this you need to have more experience, more discipline,
and spend more time on trading. And your profit ratio may drop to 70-80%, if you can take this, if you can accept this and stay emotionally uninvolved, OK, go for it, ANYTIME, You're FREE to choose!

The LIFETIME Licence of NEWSGRABBER ELITE v5 with lifetime support and version updates costs several times less than a one year subscription of THG Straddle Trader Diamond or Straddle Trader Pro. And DO You know what the Good News Is for you?
Actually There are TWO good Things You Should know:

1. You Can Click This Button NOW to Test it for FREEEEEEE, NO OBLIGATIONS!

2. Click The button Above and You Can Get 10% payoff from each sale when you help others succeed by recommending this product.

Best Regards,
B.T.

Last edited:

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
40 pips per day. we can get ? it really good. i think we could make money automatic with this market.

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
It's not 40 pips per day. It's 40 pips per month by choosing the highest probability trade of the month.
And it's not fully automatic neither, You set and forget it before each news according to News Calendar on FXStreet or ForexFactory.

Last edited: