Which Ecurrency you use to deposit and withdraw funds in your forex account ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Which Ecurrency do you use to deposit and withdraw funds from your forex account. Personally i use neteller and skrill. They work very well for me i know a lot other services there also like CashU, Paypal, Perfect Money, Web Money Etc. Which one do you use and why ?

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
yes there has been discussions on it whether to use bitcoin as medium of transaction and with its growing popularity more brokers might except it.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i use skrill, at first it was a euro account and had my trading account at hotforex in dollars, it was a mess LOL in using skrill make sure to choose the right curency if you are from the EU regin then do euro etc, my money transfers were a mess and i lost a lot during the process in fees and exchange rates locally, then i got it fixed after a while :D

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I use Euro Skrill account and it's working just perfect for me.

tobeone

Master Trader
Jul 3, 2013
USD. I have a primary bank account in USD too.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Seems like Skrill is the best choise for the traders. I am not sure about bitcoin because its value keeps changing too much. Skrill seems to be favorite of most of the traders and beat its competitor Paypal which is levying high charges.