Have your forex broker ever denied you to give withdrawal and cheated you ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Have you ever been cheated by your forex broker ? Have you ever deposited money with a broker and made profits which your broker denied to give you as withdrawal? Please share your story with us

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Nope. My broker never cheated on me. in OctaFx platform, A usual withdrawal request takes about 1 hour to be processed. This broker is really amazing for all kind of trading services. OctaFX recommends you to verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan and an address proof.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
I do trade with Octafx platform. Which provides forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries around the world. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent. So there is no chance to be cheated by my Broker. I am safe with this lovely Forex trading broker.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
until now, i don't have that experience ( experience cheated my broker - FBS ). i think that are a very sad if broker do that. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the my broker

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Thanks people for feedback. I suggest trade with a genuine broker with good market reputation like exness, hotforex, alpari. Dont go for marketing gimmick..new brokers are growing like mushroom after rain. Keep to brokers who have a good track record to secure your money.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks people for feedback. I suggest trade with a genuine broker with good market reputation like exness, hotforex, alpari. Dont go for marketing gimmick..new brokers are growing like mushroom after rain. Keep to brokers who have a good track record to secure your money.

Yeah, you have said well, but please remove exness from the list of reliable brokers. At least the reviews at FPA and even earnforex here tells more about what kind of services you offer.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

:D You broker list is good but I think you didn't need list exness since it's on your username.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Yes, a regulated broker has cheated me and when I reported to the fucking AUSIC, they blew me here and there. I use to have respect for a broker just because it is regulated, but now I think they are all the same whether regulated or not. We just have to trade with the one that gives us very good trading condition. Also, please stop talking about exness, because their platform is worse than a crash site.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Almost local brokers cheat their client as edit history, deny withdrawal or refuse to pay the profit. That's a nightmare, I didn't get it but I believe in international brokers, especially the regulated ones. Through they can have requote but I can manage it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Requotes? No thanks..and here's the kicker, more than half of these scum brokers are of the regulated sort..