Do you blame your broker for any loses made?

goodness

Trader
May 20, 2014
Whenever I made profit in forex, I am always grateful to profiforex, but whenever I run at loss on few occasions, I always say "what kind of broker is this" I have come to realized that losing is part of forex and that it cannot be avoided but can only be minimized. My question now is: do you always blame your broker for any loses? Or you think brokers contribute to any loses made

shl2412

Banned
May 22, 2014
Pakistan
Whenever I made profit in forex, I am always grateful to profiforex, but whenever I run at loss on few occasions, I always say "what kind of broker is this" I have come to realized that losing is part of forex and that it cannot be avoided but can only be minimized. My question now is: do you always blame your broker for any loses? Or you think brokers contribute to any loses made

In my opinion if i am in loss it is not totally fault of my broker ,may be my broker leverage is high ,may be spread is too much but mostly trading is right or wrong it will be counted at loses time so do not put all blame on your forex trader,its not a right way .

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Blaming a broker is what most newbies tend to do but then again, after a few years of trading experience, they know better..
The broker is always not to blame for a loss..but remember, there are a few shady brokers out there, just to put it in perspective.

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
NO, i never blame my broker because its our self mistake in trade. But, in two or three month ago, my broker got trouble and i lost some dollar there. I mean in liteforex. BUT lite really responsible and give return my lost fund. salute for liteforex!!

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com

Thank you for sharing your thought. Many negative reviews about brokers are written as a result of ignorance. When you lose, always try to find out why your lost in the first place instead of blaming the broker or platform.

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
I do not think it is good to blame broker for making loss. If the pair goes against me then where is the fault of the broker!!!! I did not find different quote between different broker in a single trading time for a pair. When I was beginner I had same question in my mind. I compared liteforex, profiforex, exness and instaforex. I found the same thing.

ClueBox

Trader
May 28, 2014
I see this points of yours. But there comes a certain points that brokers should be blamed about, like delays of withdrawal.

forexreward

Trader
May 27, 2014
actually ppl does this when they made losses blame heavily to their brokers. but more than 95% time ppl loss for their own fault.