FBS Broker

amit

Trader
Dec 23, 2011
Registration for “999” is open

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce that registration for «999» demo contest in now open. It takes place from 10.01.12 to 23.01.12.

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. They will receive money prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD and 111 USD). These prizes may be withdrawable from your account any time. The contestant with the lowest deposit by the end of the contest will get a special encouraging prize from FBS — FBS MasterCard.

Contest period: 24.01.12-24.02.12
Registration for the contest: 10.01.12 – 23.01.12

amit

Trader
Dec 23, 2011
2011 in facts

Dear traders!

FBS has been confidently moving forward in 2011. We have been doing our best for you, our dear clients. Today we’d like to tell about the achievements of this year and we do have something to be proud of!

FBS opened 3 representative offices in South-East Asia in 2011:
• Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
• Indonesia - Jakarta
• China – Shanghai

Over 50000 people from 33 countries of the world joined FBS this year. An anniversary trading account number 100000 was opened in November by a client from Indonesia.

Our reliability and perfect reputation has been proven again by world-known financial agencies. FBS was twice awarded Best Mini Forex Broker in 2010 and 2011.

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
I really like FBS and their welcome bonus. And they have a lot of nice contests, low spreads and fast execution.

witaryan

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2014
I saw fxbazooka yesterday and I see so complete analysis. whether there are experienced in analyzing the use of analysis of fxbazooka?

David Train

Trader
Nov 13, 2013
I saw fxbazooka yesterday and I see so complete analysis. whether there are experienced in analyzing the use of analysis of fxbazooka?

Yes, I always use FX Bazooka's analysis in my trading. This is rather useful and you can always ask a question about this or that and get a reply.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013

I also use fxbazooka as a means to carry out the analysis in trading. as a trader we should be able to take advantage of the analysis is given for a profit.

setag

Trader
May 21, 2014
FBS

In my opinion, FBS analytics is quite interesting. It is worth of paying attention to.

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

The company serves the interests of its customers. I hope FBS would improve and develop even more.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
In my opinion, FBS analytics is quite interesting. It is worth of paying attention to.

I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.

The company serves the interests of its customers. I hope FBS would improve and develop even more.

I also had the same experience with you in the FBS. all my problems can be quickly resolved after making contact with the customer support with a wide range of language services.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
I think thatt FBS is the easiest way to deposit and withdraw our gain from trading forex

Yes, I think so. that is my experience too. so far I'm happy with FBS. But the most fun for me is the process of withdrawal and deposit that can use local banks such in my country

myfx2014

Trader
Jul 30, 2014
best broker

I think fbs is a good broker, simple and fast. I trade to this broker for several months and they keep profesional for every transaction. I make withdrawal this month, and they make it easy and fast. Thank you for fbs.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
If withdrawal is fast, it is good. What about fees for withdrawal and deposit of funds? If they are, how much? And how can we withdraw to WebMoney?