LiteForex

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

Our partners from MetaQuotes Software have released the update of MT4 terminal for devices running on the iOS operational system. Twenty-four new analyzing tools will be available in the new version in addition to 30 technical indicators: various lines, channels, Elliot waves, geometrical figures etc. This will widen your possibilities and help you to forecast a situation in the market precisely.

Besides, the update deals not only with functionality. Now the design of the application complies with iOS7. It made an interface to become lighter and ergonomic. Moreover, trading operations are executed faster, and new possibilities are available when working with charts. Download MT4 terminal on your iPhone or iPad and move your trading to a next level.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex

mt4_ios.jpg

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
Its good, many rich people have use apple gadget right now. Its very appropriate for them, who are very busy. So, Tablet is right tool for making money online..

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
Trading forex more close to our live and to our eyes, Just pick up a small gadget such as smartphone or tablet, we can trade and collecting dollar from trade. This live more easier..

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
now forex is my life . we can get money with it. money work for us. thanks liteforex. i start trade with you. you have good service. i don't think i can change broker

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
hi liteforex support . i do not trade with NDD account . i see it have highe interest . it will be pay by months . how can i calculate it ?

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear dalat,

The explanation you asked about, you can see it at our company Internet address plus 'trading/account-types/'
See footnote 2 there.

(2) Annual interest rate is the percentage credited on surplus funds (annual interest).
The state of the account is checked daily at the end of the day (at 23:59 GMT +3) to determine the amount of client’s own funds not used in trading. The daily interest amount is calculated in accordance with the following formula:
%, daily = (free_margin - credit)*interest_rate/100/360, where

free_margin - credit - the amount of client’s own surplus funds at the moment of calculation;
interest_rate – interest rate specified;
360 – number of days in a year.

The interest calculation algorithm is set by the software developer and can’t be corrected. The calculated amount is accumulated daily and saved automatically. The interests accrued over the whole month are paid on the last calendar days of the month. This accrual is made as one balance operation with a comment “IR”.
Note: the interest is not paid on swap-free accounts. The accrual is made only on active accounts. If by the last calendar day your account has been placed in the archive, the interest for the earlier period of activity (daily interest amount calculated in the current month earlier) will not be paid. The account will be archived if there is no activity on this account during 90 days and if the balance is less than 1000 units of account currency. If the account balance exceeds this value, the account will not be archived and the amount of the interest will be paid on the client's account. If there is no activity on the client's account, the company reserves the right to revise the conditions of annual interest rate’s calculation, up to cancellation. The reason for revision can be a scarce trading history as well.

Sincerely,
LiteForex Internet Representative

PS
Dear dalat,
Actually I am not a 'support', I am a kind of 'just in case' additional connection with people over the Internet, on top of support service.
For example, I am not so quick as our LiveChat service.

Last edited:

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
I've friends his name is Mr. Taufik. He have deposit about $1000 in liteforex. I'm learning his strategy in trade. He always trade using 50 lot. really amazing...

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

LiteForex company informs, that Corporation Apple Inc. has announced stock split in the ratio 7 to 1.
In this regard, on 2 June 2014, after the closing of the trading session, all opened positions on CFD for the shares of Apple Inc. (instrument #AAPL) will be closed at the last available price and all pending orders will be cancelled.
From 3 to 8 June 2014 trading of this instrument will be postponed; on 9 June trading will be resumed in the ordinary course.
Note that, this schedule is for information only and may be amended.

With best regards,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

We invite you to join our LiteForex Club – a new project by LiteForex that was developed to improve our services and offer you more advantages when trading in the Forex market. That’s a perfect chance to achieve your full trading potential and increase your profit, since the club membership provides various bonuses and bonus tools and is absolutely free. Your financial independence is only one click away!

With best regards,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

Nowadays Instagram and photographic art are gaining more popularity. And now, thank to LiteForex, you can combine business and pleasure!

The LiteForex Company is ready to announce a new contest for active Instagram users! Three winning places with money prizes of $500, $300 and $100 are waiting for you!

The contest mechanism is easy! You choose a favorite place in your city and take a photo there, holding LiteForex´s logo in your hands. Then, you need to upload the taken masterpiece in your Instagram profile and indicate the hash tag #liteforex and your city’s name. Three participants getting the most of likes under their photos will be the winners.

That's not the half of it! If the number of participants exceeds 100 people, an additional bonus of $250 will be raffled off.

Contest period: 02.06.2014 - 25.06.2014.

LiteForex wish you good luck!

inst-EN.png

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Demo contest Index master is going to be discontinued by liteforex, check website for more information..

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company informs you that trading LF Indexes will be discontinued from 10/06/2014. Trading world indexes will be temporarily suspended and we will notify you of resumption as soon as possible.

Thus, current orders may be closed but new ones cannot be opened. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Regards,
LiteForex