IS FOREX ALWAYS PROFITABLE AT THE BEGINNING?

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Many people want to trade forex and make alot of profit but at the end of the day, they keep on regretting why they chose to trade forex. Do you think it is compulsory to make losses before any one can make profit in forex? or forex is always profitable at the beginning as some traders claim.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Forex is so promising yet as we learn to trade forex lose is inevitable. Therefore, beginners are more prone to losing trades than profiting.

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
No. Forex is dangerous for all beginner. Here is biggest possibility to make a huge loss in beginning. First all will make some profit but if greed comes and increase the order size then he will fall in lose. Many traders quit their trading from this kind of platform. I also made such kind mistake. So it is easy to earn but more easy to loss. It is business. Only seriousness can take anyone a high position.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Nope, if that were the case then we would not have so many newbies burning through their accounts as soon as they set it up. Any trader, if he wants to trade in the market, needs to do the grunt work..there's no easy 1,2,3 for making money in the currency market..

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well depends on how much you have practised before you go real. If you have a proper game plan and a strategy before you go real then you can be profitable from day 1.

goodness

Trader
May 20, 2014
Forex is not always profitable at the beginning especially for newbies. Forex is so attractive that every body would want to trade it but only few traders make it. You can still be successful if you are a serious minded person. Know that loses is part of forex and cannot be avoided but can only be minimized.

goodness

Trader
May 20, 2014
Forex is like a lion to every new trader, new traders always fall prey to it. Forex is not always profitable to new traders especially at the beginning, the beginning of every trade of a new trader is very very rough, loses in forex can not be avoided but can be minimize, so it is a normal thing to make loses in forex.

ClueBox

Trader
May 28, 2014
Well depends on how much you have practised before you go real. If you have a proper game plan and a strategy before you go real then you can be profitable from day 1.

Even how much one practice and study, real trading is whole different. But at least, the risk would lessen.

forexreward

Trader
May 27, 2014
i think yes, in early time ppl tend to win more trades, bcz at that point they strictly follow the mm rules, book profits on time, but when they learn lil bit about forex they start to predict for more and dont book profit in right time which leads to more losses trade tan profits.

nekojfx

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
I would rather ask is does forex always result in losses for a newbie? :-D
To be profitable from the beginning means that you are a REALLY patient person and you didn't rush to go LIVE, but really took it easy and decided to practice first!
Sounds great, I must say :)

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
i had experience the other way around and think most of the traders do have the same experience, in the beginning i made lot of wrong trades and ending up in loss.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
not necessarily, its more of a myth :D when i first went live a couple of years back it was a tough 1 month and i did blow an account :D it was due to my own mistakes and for being that perfect newbie that had to make each and every common mistake LOL so its not for every one

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
There is no rule for the beginners when they start trading. It is different for everyone, some can earn some can lose, in the end of the the day the most important thing is who can reach the consistency.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well it depends on your skills. But my experience is first few years you need to invest to learn and practice. Like first 1-2 years then when you become a pro it becomes profitable for you.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Every newbies always finds forex trade very challenging at first but with perseverance you can be successful.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
In most cases it happen they to be profitable in the beginning but not always. However, in my opinion any trader on the beginning will experience some profits sooner or later. The most important is how they will handle and interpret those profits, because many of them will get overconfident and after a while thee'll start making mistakes and end up losing the account.