How do i know genuine Brokers???

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Knowing a genuine broker needs thorough research and background and reputation checks. Do not just trust some good articles from some Web sites. Do the research outside so as to find some reviews not biased to that particular broker. It would be better to do such way as to really read reviews, feedback and reactions from end users.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
Knowing a genuine broker needs thorough research and background and reputation checks. Do not just trust some good articles from some Web sites. Do the research outside so as to find some reviews not biased to that particular broker. It would be better to do such way as to really read reviews, feedback and reactions from end users.

I agree with you 100%, we should be thoroughly convinced ourselves before opening an account with any broker, the recommendations from others is just a help, we should properly follow your advice here. Sites like earnforex here can help from their main site on the page for forex brokers, good reviews can be gotten there. I saw my broker there too and it added to research!

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
FX Systems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing cliets may deposit and join.

2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **

3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.

4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.
For more info and queries don’t hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client’s support.

You'd better open a new thread something like "FX SYSTEMS" and post there. Every topic has your post with this text. This called SPAM or Advertisement. Don't you afraid your account will be banned?

Apr 6, 2014
My friend advised me to start demo trading and research more about the market. I think it is quite necessary to analysis the market first before investing any amount in Forex trading.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Please check the regulation certificate in regulators site with registration number also please do your own research in forums that whats the feedback of traders about that broker. Thanks and Best of luck

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
But almost of the reviews are manipulated and are scam, even the regulated ones.

Yeah so if you want to check your broker you can open a new account with the minimal deposit and try to trade. I started with $10 to test my broker :) IMO it is the easiest way to test a broker...

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
I do agree with you but FPA has solid reputation about reviews.

Yeah, it has)))
But try to leave a positive review about your broker!)
it's will be fun.
There are only bad reviews. Most of all are from broker's competitors. No, there are really some real reviews, but it's about 5-10%. all of other reviews are scam...
I tried to leave a good review about my broker but FPA moders banned my account. They wrote that my e-mail or IP adress is listed as spammers.

Azforex

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Forex Market
Yeah, it has)))
But try to leave a positive review about your broker!)
it's will be fun.
There are only bad reviews. Most of all are from broker's competitors. No, there are really some real reviews, but it's about 5-10%. all of other reviews are scam...
I tried to leave a good review about my broker but FPA moders banned my account. They wrote that my e-mail or IP adress is listed as spammers.

I did the same two times for my broker, but my review not visible yet on my broker review page :(

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well unless you try a broker you never know that its genuine or not. So always see market review and ratings in different forums of the broker you wanna go with. There are some brokers like exness or hotforex who have very good ratings in different forums. So reviewing a broker from its past client can really help you avoiding scam brokers and find a genuine broker.