Trading Advice

Lioness

Trader
Jan 2, 2014
www.dailyforex.com
I just read an interview with Al Brooks, a very successful trader. He lost money for the first 10 years he traded. He learned the hard way that the only way to make money in trading is to stop listening to other peoples' advice and experiment until you find your own way. "You can’t learn to trade the same way you buy a TV set." Brooks also recommends not focusing so much on the risk-reward ratio but the focus should be on probability. His insights have made him a billionaire....
Any thoughts?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I agree that you should never listen to what other traders try to tell you about your trading.

jinia

Trader
Mar 4, 2014
I have no idea to advice you. please someone give me a lot of suggestion of Forex. how can i success and wine.

Afzal_TP

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
Trader should believe in their self and stop learning from other traders. Trader should not depend on other traders as it will not be good for them and learning process will take longer time.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
In Forex, you cannot ignore what others say. A determined trader weighs his options and make the right choice. Yes, you need many options, which is readily available from the opinion of others.

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
In Forex, you cannot ignore what others say. A determined trader weighs his options and make the right choice. Yes, you need many options, which is readily available from the opinion of others.

yes. we must alwayls learn feom other . but we must filter ìnormation .

mtoto

Trader
Feb 26, 2014
Hi there,
I didn't realise that it took Al Brooks 10 years before he
started to be profitable. The fact that he is a pure price action
trader should point those starting on the trading path, in the right
direction. He has, i believe, written 3 books on PA trading, i've
read one, and it's not an easy read.

zeeshan

Trader
Apr 17, 2014
dear friend myforex trading advice first of the full knowledge agian and agian and secend of start trading not a easy trading but maind and haret two trading

Trader should believe in their self and stop learning from other traders. Trader should not depend on other traders as it will not be good for them and learning process will take longer time.and good knowledge and start trading

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
You should not always accepts all advice that are given to you, rather you should weigh the advantage of it. You as a traders should have confidence in your self, do not let any one discourage you especially in hard times. There are thousands of people out there that will give million reasons why you should not continue trading. But remember that winners never quit and quitters never win.

nekojfx

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
I think you should take other people's advice with a pinch of salt.. Of course you should be grateful when you receive advice from experienced traders but I'm not too keen on following other people's strategies, I prefer working on my own system

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
I made a huge loss making too much greed. I invested $200 and I opened an order of 0.1 lot. But unfortunately it had gone against me. I lost all of my money in a single hour. So we need to alert to avoid loss. It is forex which can make someone rich in a single second and also reverse.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Get to familiarize first what is foreign exchange all about before deciding whether you can handle learning it over time.