How many traders have paid for Forex education?

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I paid my Internet and Electric bill to visit some learning site as babypips.com and forum to know how to trade :D

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
All of us have paid for Forex education: either we pay for crap education of for a quality one. We could either pay low or pay through our noses. Some also pay through losses. Yes, they gain good education through that.

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
I think that most traders have. I did too.

I didn't so much pay for "education" than pay to get into a professional environment with other professinal traders. I wanted to learn and make connections, and I thought it was worth it. I did it and I don't regret it.

That said, many training companies are quite crap so take my experience with a grain of salt.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
Thanks for your replies guys. I think the consensus is 95% of the Forex education out there, is the same old rubbish that does not work, re marketed.

I would say only 5% of the paid Forex training is of any value to a retail trader. I can guarantee 100% that what i teach falls into the 5%, but recommendation is the key i think. If you are considering paid Forex training, get a recommendation from someone else that has taken the training course. Not just from stooges on marketeers websites that have been paid to make a video, or leave a testimonial, get to speak to real people and get a proper review of what is being offered.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I agree Paul, there are a few dubious companies out there that charge for information that you can get for free. Some of my students have had experience with some of them.

I took a guy on a couple of months ago that was very skeptical about what i was offering, but decided to take the plunge anyway. When he had his first lesson he said to me, "well at least you have turned up" which came as a bit of a shock to me. So he must have some bad experiences in the past.

He is doing well now though, his account is up 36% this month. :)

nurfakih

Banned
May 21, 2013
sidoarjo_indonesia
Hmm....
I've learn about forex without pay any fund and have learn from many forums and from my friends..I have thanks to them..
the first broker that i had join for the first time was lite forex...
Thanks for lite forex...

S

Sheen

Paid? There are thousands of blogs and tutorials. Would make little sense paying to learn. In fact, it's the exposure which counts. We interact, learn, advice, isn't that education?

You all are overlooking the obvious. How'd I learn Forex? Through the forums from individuals like yourselves. No money changed hands, only words and ideas, which is what makes education. You didn't teach me how to think. I learned how NOT to think from some of you. LOL

Someone, I can't remember who but dearly appreciate him, simply told me to play "What If." That one comment from him has lined my pockets well. Everything you need or need to know is freely available through the assorted forums. With that said, why would you pay for what's free?

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
You all are overlooking the obvious. How'd I learn Forex? Through the forums from individuals like yourselves. No money changed hands, only words and ideas, which is what makes education. You didn't teach me how to think. I learned how NOT to think from some of you. LOL

Someone, I can't remember who but dearly appreciate him, simply told me to play "What If." That one comment from him has lined my pockets well. Everything you need or need to know is freely available through the assorted forums. With that said, why would you pay for what's free?

Gathering all the puzzle pieces can be MUCH faster and the learning curve cut down drastically by the right education and or mentor. There is nothing wrong with buying a sound foundation then later building upon it via forums, short videos..etc..

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
In Australia, there are lots of institution. But believe me i never go to any body in order to learn anything when i have "Google". Whatever information i need, i just search it in Google and find it. More importantly if you are a newbie then you can do some sort of research regarding the basic of Forex market before starting trading with demo account.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
well, I don't think nothing's wrong whether you study on your own or pay for forex education as long as you are satisfied with what you get and learned.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well if you want personal coaching you must pay for it. There are thousands of blogs and tutorials available for free in market that's true. But instead of that many people want to learn from an experience trader and learn about strategies so they pay for it. Personally i never paid.

FredricJones1

Confirmed Integerfx Representative
Mar 28, 2014
www.integerfx.com
i didnt paid even a single penny. i learnt myself in online and using free demo account. i personally suggest you to use site like baby pips, earnforex blog and forum, xe, etc. learn more and gain more knowledge and experience.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
I acquired the skills and gained knowledge about forex and trading through my own course and way of learning. I've been invited by with so many per paid education, but I stick to learn the hard way.

readyforex

Official Advertiser
Jun 5, 2014
You could learn trading in 2 to 4 weeks time or you could learn a trading system from senior traders.

However; what you can not learn is the trading experience.
It always take time to learn the discipline to follow your trading setup or trading method.

In short a trader could get Forex Trading Education from other senior traders but the trading experience is some thing that you still need to learn after that.

Not the mention it takes a lot time to master your own trading psychology.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I think we can get free education about Forex online through internet. We can visit forum,blogs and read different articles to get education about Forex.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I believe there are lot of newbies who paid for some kind of trading education. In my trading experience the pay was losing some money in trading during my learning process.