Equinix, Execution, Yadix

orangebear

Trader
Sep 23, 2013
I recently read more bout equinix financial exchange and saw a pattern that some ecn/dma brokers are using this technology. They all seem to promote fast execution.

I decided to test this by opening a small "scalper" account at Yadix to test. I have to say, spreads are lo and execution is so fast. I didn't expect this difference, but it is great for my robot.

Other service benefits, leverage 1:500 on all account balance, instant deposits and same day withdrawals.

Maybe someone else has traded at other brokers that use Equinix too to compare results?

Olss77

Trader
Mar 18, 2014
I've traded at Yadix as well at the same time with some bigger dma brokers. The difference is thatYadix execution and speed is very very good, but the other brokers offer me support in Swedish, not a big deal for me. Yadix doesn't have support in Swedish

BillyJ

Trader
Apr 14, 2014
Equinix for me is a great place to trade. If your strategy relies on fast execution, then I don't think there is better.

I'm using IC and Yadix, Yadix is slightly faster as there VPS is located very close to NY4 server, execution averages at 1 millisecond. can't get better