If you are looking for a good broker...

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Yes I am agree forex broker should be a good and reliable and it should be also regulated. Because without a good and reliable broker we can not succeed in Forex.

Well, my friends, as it turned out to be, not all regulated brokers are reliable and not all offshore or unregulated brokers are bad. So, the question is, does regulation really have any role in this business?

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
Well, my friends, as it turned out to be, not all regulated brokers are reliable and not all offshore or unregulated brokers are bad. So, the question is, does regulation really have any role in this business?

That question still beats me till this day, regulation isn't having much effect as before!

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
I think so, which is important for a trader is what is offered by brokers fit what we want because then we would be comfortable in trading especially if there are brokers who provide insurance for traders

Please can you explain the insurance part? What type of insurance do traders need?

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Please can you explain the insurance part? What type of insurance do traders need?

If trader has a good profit and he wants to make withdrawal, will he got his money? This is the type of insurance.

And about the theme of topic: my broker is regulated by FSA. And I have no problems with it.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
For regulated brokers at least when you report you could mention names and could warn others with these names...

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
Before you send your money to a Broker you need to carefully examine if the Broker is regulated or not.The years in the bussiness is very important.Also read reviews online and see if there is any cases against that Broker.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Before you send your money to a Broker you need to carefully examine if the Broker is regulated or not.The years in the bussiness is very important.Also read reviews online and see if there is any cases against that Broker.

Agree with you. But newcomers must read reviews in different forums (at least, different threads), 'cause there are some brokers representatives (or simply flooders), that can advertise their company by positive reviews from different names (I mean flood) or write negative reviews about competitors.

I do not want to offend nobody by this post)

Be Profit)))

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Regulation does not affect your trade in anyway. So, if a broker is regulated, it does not mean you will succeed there because regulation has nothing to do with trading. I would advice any newbie to really look at what a broker have to offer for trading.

I kinda agree that it doesn't have to do with your trading thus for me regulation and reviews is still a must to see :) Well, we just have different opinions and outlooks.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
I kinda agree that it doesn't have to do with your trading thus for me regulation and reviews is still a must to see :) Well, we just have different opinions and outlooks.

Fully agree with your opinion) Review is the first you need to pay attention to.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Of course! But if a broker has only bad reviews I will not deposit any funds to this broker :D

I must to disagree. Almost all the forums and reviews are covered up with spams and scams. MAking each brokers dirty for the benefit of the others. tsk :(

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
I must to disagree. Almost all the forums and reviews are covered up with spams and scams. MAking each brokers dirty for the benefit of the others. tsk :(

True, but I think there must be also some reviews from real traders so if broker absolutely has no good reviews maybe it is really a bad broker?
There must be at least one customer that can be pleasured or not by broker. And when you're choosing broker you're watching reviews on different forums, aren't you? IMO, three different forums must have at least one real review.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
True, but I think there must be also some reviews from real traders so if broker absolutely has no good reviews maybe it is really a bad broker?
There must be at least one customer that can be pleasured or not by broker. And when you're choosing broker you're watching reviews on different forums, aren't you? IMO, three different forums must have at least one real review.

Of course there are some reviews which are genuine. But almost are not. It's so hard to tell.

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Yeah, competitors aren't sleeping. Given the number of brokerage companies who offer us their services, the war between them is terrible.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
but nowadays, regulation doesn't play much role since the complain level from offshore broker is same as the regulated ones.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Yup, I was looking for a Good broker few months ago. But then, I heard about OctaFx from this forum. I joined with this broker and seriously getting best services from them. I learnt so many things from that broker and making profits around the month only because of this superb broker house.