HELP choosing a suitable broker

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
one of the criteria for choosing a broker to be used is the speed the process of withdrawal and deposit using a variety of methods suitable for the trader. FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I trade with freshforex and everything is Ok now. I don't have big profit. But it's Ok. I think you shouldn't try to make 100% profit every month. You'd better make less, but stable! I do it right now. This broker has a very fast withdrawal. There are some slippages, but every broker has them. I read some reviews about another brokers and some of them provide really bad execution.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I trade with freshforex and everything is Ok now. I don't have big profit. But it's Ok. I think you shouldn't try to make 100% profit every month. You'd better make less, but stable! I do it right now. This broker has a very fast withdrawal. There are some slippages, but every broker has them. I read some reviews about another brokers and some of them provide really bad execution.

I agree with you. FreshForex works well, without any usuprises and I have not got any problems with withdrawal ever with this broker.