LiteForex

daveM

Master Trader
Would it be possible for you to post the components of each of your LiteForex indexes....

I am a bit confused as to their make up... I can see clearly their value in trading and would like to know precisely what constitutes each of those.

Thanks for your help

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
i have just see the new information about bonus 100% of liteforex guys. deposit now. i have a ticket for it. i deposited 1000$ . now i have 2000$ for trade. really good.

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

The third stage of the "World Challenge" contest from LiteForex was held during last three months. But it is finished now, and today on March the 10th, 2014 at 12PM (GMT +3) we raffled our prizes. A live broadcast has been transmitted on our official web-site. The winner was chosen in a draw and it is Carlos Gomes from Brazil with the account number R177636.

Dear Mr. Gomes, we congratulate you on this victory and we wish you further success with the LiteForex company. Note, that you can choose one of the laptops - Apple MacBook, ASUS or Sony VAIO - that will make your skillful trading even more profitable! And we wish other clients to stay with us and not to give up, because the draw of the main prize of the "World Challenge" contest from LiteForex, Mercedes S400, is coming and will be held in June.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

A video of the process of determining the winner is available

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients!

In order to participate in any of LiteForex demo contests, make sure that your Personal Profile is fully verified. You have an opportunity to take part in such competitions as 'Index Master'
and 'LiteForex Fighting' no more than 5 (five) times.

Contests for demo-accounts holders are a good chance to start gaining real money, without any risks. That's why these contests are so popular among LiteForex’s clients.

Trade with virtual money and make real profits with LiteForex!

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

The company LiteForex confirms the information about assuming all financial obligations of the brokerage company ForexCent and the responsibility of transactions' transfer. Clients can continue trading without financial losses related to the liquidation of the ForexCent broker.

We are willing to support traders and partners in these circumstances and to invite them to enjoy LiteForex’s brokerage service. The whole of history of trades will be saved.

To be able to continue trading, ForexCent´s clients need to create a Personal profile in LiteForex and open any of trading accounts. All client´s funds and open transactions will be transferred to LiteForex´s servers.

To do so, please send a request to finance@liteforex.com (the email address of LiteForex’s finance department) and specify your full name, phone number and the numbers of your trading accounts: the one you had with the ForexCent company and the new one you have with LiteForex.

The partners of the broker ForexCent are invited to contact LiteForex’s affiliate department at partners@liteforex.com.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
"The company LiteForex confirms the information about assuming all financial obligations of the brokerage company ForexCent and the responsibility of transactions' transfer."

This phrase still make me confused, can you tell me more detail about assuming all financial obligation of lite company..

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
"The company LiteForex confirms the information about assuming all financial obligations of the brokerage company ForexCent and the responsibility of transactions' transfer."

This phrase still make me confused, can you tell me more detail about assuming all financial obligation of lite company..

Dear karunia,

The phrase means that generally speaking virtually nothing has to be changed for ForexCent clients in case they would like to transfer their accounts to our Company.

If they want, they can just change the name of their Forex company from ForexCent to LiteForex and that is it, everything else can stay virtually the same.

Sincerely,
LiteForex Internet Representative

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

We are glad to announce that from now on the LiteForex company ensures direct deposits by bank cards without participation of third-party payment systems.

Thanks to this achievement, deposit fees will be paid back to your trading account and thus you’ll be able to use the whole deposit when trading.

This innovation will also speed up the process of depositing funds in a trading account by use of bank cards. Withdrawals will be made by use of the bank account that your card is linked to. This new system of settlements by means of bank cards will ensure that your money is absolutely safe since operations will be conducted directly with the company and will not depend on third-party payment systems.

Best regards
LiteForex.

card-dep.jpg

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

Please be advised that bank details of our company have been changed. New details are as follows:

LITEFOREX INVESTMENTS LIMITED
with IBAN: BG 97 TBIB 9310 11 07602501 in USD (currency)
with IBAN: BG 35 TBIB 9310 14 07602501 in EUR (currency)
SWIFT – TBIBBGSF
TBI Bank
Sofia, Bulgaria
Correspondent bank – ING Belgium NV/SA ; SWIFT – BBRUBEBB

You can also find this information when you place deposit on your bank account by transferring money from your Personal Cabinet.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

newdetails.jpg

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Sir,,,
Can you tell me why your bank changed, and so this caused of crimea crisis??

Dear ddeeen,

We did not change our bank, we have added another bank to our list.

Our Company doesn't depend on any local crisis, as we are a global company.
Only big global events can affect our Company (example: Third World War, sorry to mention).

Sincerely,
LiteForex Internet Representative.