Are you looking for excuses?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?

That is just the reality check, though sometimes other external factors like you have mentioned could contribute to loss, but we should be more careful!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You would usually find the "blame someone else" symptom rampant among new traders. But yes, the responsibility lies on the part of the trader for taking the position they did, and the strategy.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
You would usually find the "blame someone else" symptom rampant among new traders. But yes, the responsibility lies on the part of the trader for taking the position they did, and the strategy.

You might be right, but I think this trait isn't just found in newbies only!

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
You take final decision on trade and thus all of your losses is a results of your incorrect trading. Even if you follow signals or rely on EA, you do that and resposnsible for the outcome.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
You take final decision on trade and thus all of your losses is a results of your incorrect trading. Even if you follow signals or rely on EA, you do that and resposnsible for the outcome.

Obviously, though some external factor might affect our decisions, but the result is always from the decision we have made. But sometimes things go wrong because of unexpected events beyond our control!

volatile41

Trader
Feb 19, 2014
I am also responsible for all my actions. No one is forcing me in to doing anything. So whether it is profit or loss i am responsible for it. Market moves at it's own pace.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I think you are totally right. You are the one who is pressing a button to enter to the trade. Of course on very rare cases unexpected news may ruin your analysis etc , but that's how the market works

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You might be right, but I think this trait isn't just found in newbies only!

LOL, all that one needs to do is a read of this forum or online to check some of the er..professional brokers complaining about everything under the sun..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
there is no one else to blame for, you are responsible for your actions , its up t you who you follow and how much you have to trust other people....

fokrul32

Trader
Mar 2, 2014
You actually bring final decision for commerce and for that reason your complete cuts i actually a outcomes of a person's mistaken stock trading. Even when you observe information and also trust in EA, you decide to do this plus responsible for any effect.