Grow your trading capital

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
A lot of new traders struggle with capital and there are many ways a new trader can grow their trading capital. My favorite step is to have a deposit plan in place where you make additional deposits to your trading account after your initial deposit. This is for serious traders who seek to grow their capital as well as portfolio over time and have all proper mechanics of trading in place such as risk management.

Plenty of new traders prefer taking a deposit bonus offered by their broker, but I would advice extreme caution with this step. I prefer trading my own capital, but those who insist on it should at least read the terms and conditions and understand what they sign up for as nothing is truly free.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Many traders do not have the patience to build a portfolio. So, growing capital is not an option for them. Theirs is more like - trade and withdraw profit. This is good and bad at the same time. Good for short term and bad for long term. As a forex traders, you must know that the larger your capital, the larger your profit.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
Many traders do not have the patience to build a portfolio. So, growing capital is not an option for them. Theirs is more like - trade and withdraw profit. This is good and bad at the same time. Good for short term and bad for long term. As a forex traders, you must know that the larger your capital, the larger your profit.

Of course, bad the problem like you have said is patience. Most of us lack this, and always want things to happen quickly. Then again another factor might be fear, fear of loosing to much money when anything go wrong!

KennyMill

Trader
Feb 18, 2014
Budapest
There are traders who are able to grow their capital yet eventually reach a trading ceiling, if you wish to call it that way. They cannot stomach the risks so they stop building the account, and start withdrawing instead.