how many brokers do you use

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I think if you are using a suitable broker, there's no need to jump from one broker to another because you might not know the one to hook up with in the forex world. Right now, I'm using only one broker that offers me nice trading conditions and services.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I decided to stick to profiforex that offers me good trading conditions instead of running all around looking for brokers that might not be trusted. Their fast and fair execution without slippage is what impress me the most about them. You ought to experience it than to hear it whisper in your ear.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I used to run from one broker to the other since we been hearing news about so many brokers that are not regulated claiming be regulated under some regulatory authority. But I management to stick to one broker for now since I find it more easier to deposit funds to my account without commission fees and quick and save withdrawal within 24hours.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
But in my personal opinion this will be a matter of how you profit even you are trading with one broker.

I trade with two brokers one is 1LotSTP, I am more focus and i can easily manage my account. these are the advantages having a small number of brokers.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Traders can use more than one or two brokers but what is important is that how good is the broker you are using. As for me I'm holding on to a broker that offers me with good services and It's reliable for any trader to use in forex. I enjoy their regulations especially, the use of leverage from 1:1 to 1:500 anytime you want when having little fund to trade.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I decided to use one broker since they have superb services offering me, I would stick to this one for now because i feel save and please to be with this broker for they are reliable in their services they offer and there's no hiding charges involve.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
I have read several posts where traders mention using multiple accounts from different brokers. I use Profiforex and the trading condition here is very good. Are there any advantages or reasons for one to use more than one broker?

Nice to see a fellow trader. I don't see any reasons why you want to choose another broker, I think profiforex is very ok. Unless they don't give you all you want as a trader, then you can choose to use another broker. I am satisfied with this broker anyway.

saud100

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
I have tried lot of good broker like 4runnerforex,2pipfixed,loyalforex,1pipfix and now I am with 1LOTSTP. These are all good Forex brokers and very trusted brokers too.

dodo

Jan 23, 2014
I have used several forex brokers like profiforex, hotforex and avaxfx. Although all the three are nice brokers to be with, but I have to stick to the one that suits my trading style, the one that allows the use of any useful trading strategies without much restriction and rules.

Last edited:

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
Have used severe forex brokers like profiforex, hotforex and avax.com. Although all the three are nice brokers to be with but i have to stick to the one that suits my trading skills, the one that allows the use of any kind of trading without much restriction and rules.

I think it would be nice to have dealings with at least two brokers, in this way we can ''scatter our seeds in different directions''. But it would be hard to manage in my opinion, putting our attention in places. Am still with the first one in your list, and their conditions are really good and flexible.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
i prefer having one broker, you dont have to manage much by having one broker,much of your time will be wasted in managing funds with multiple broker....

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
If one does not have big funds then it would be better to trade with one broker. That way one can manage funds better.
That is it, we don't even have enough funds to manage with one we are thinking of using two, that definitely would not be good. Every trader knows his/her capacity and their margin, so the decision rest on them!

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
That is it, we don't even have enough funds to manage with one we are thinking of using two, that definitely would not be good. Every trader knows his/her capacity and their margin, so the decision rest on them!

Yes, Trader knew what they capacity and ability to manage an accounts.better to use a broker to be more focused on trading and avoid errors

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
When a forex broker gives you the opportunity to make the best out of forex, then you should stick with that broker. There are several features in every brokerage firm. Trader decide to use more than one broker in order to enjoy what they don't have in one of the brokers they use.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
I have Tried Etoro, XM, FXCM, Hot Forex but i finally settled with Exness because of their low spread and excellent customer support.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I have tried several, some locals and some ints. The locals are very bad, cheated and high commission. No one can gain profit from them so I switched to int brokers and everything was better. I withdrew profit several times but overall, I don't earn too much.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I think there are many brokers online, some are established like hotforex, alpari, fxcm etc and other good new ones like lmfx. Its getting harder to distinguish the good ones as each day a new broker starts or ends up, however my personal opinion is to trade with multiple brokers as it can help diversification of funds.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think there are many brokers online, some are established like hotforex, alpari, fxcm etc and other good new ones like lmfx. Its getting harder to distinguish the good ones as each day a new broker starts or ends up, however my personal opinion is to trade with multiple brokers as it can help diversification of funds.

You should find the most popular ones with many good feedback and review, if they are reviewed by experienced real trader, it should be a plus.