What is the best broker for scalping?

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
Demo trading is one advise i have found to be truly reliable. You can never be wrong in demo trading, I especially appreciated Profiforex demo account for the sole reason that EA's can be used, and this really does help in that synonymous results are given as that of real account.

hermawati

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
indonesia
The best for scalping is an account that its transaction is very fast and quick....
Lite forex hae improving its ecn technlogies, so let's join in NDD account of lite forex. It's very fast in excecution guys...
It's Great for scalping....

fxgermany

Trader
Aug 13, 2013
www.forexgermany.de
IC Markets with servers in NY if you want a regulated broker or Armada Markets with servers in UK if you can live without regulation. Both require a minimum deposit of less than USD 500 and allow a lot size of 0.01.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Basically, a good scalper must have the following characteristics: low spreads, high leverages- running between several transactions a day, he must offer lovely leverages to compensate for his risks while also intending to fatten your purse, also he must offer currency pairs that are very blue chips boasting high liquidity and volatility. Similarly, he should be very quick in the execution of orders executing your orders with such speed like a forex cheetah trading multiple orders within seconds. These amongst others he should possess to be a good scalper.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Hi all,

What is the best broker for scalping?

here is the conditions I think it should be exist on that broker:

No any restriction on scalping, I means I can open a trade and close it in just few seconds and with any number of pips profit, even less than one pip.

It would better to be registered at NFA and other such organizations.

Support electronic banks, and fast in deposit and withdraw.

Got good reputation between traders.

low spread+commission.

high leverage.

Most regulated brokers do not allow scalping and hedging. If you want to really scalp the market, I think you should be looking at unregulated brokers or other brokers outside the NFA, US and UK. Few of them are very reliable. You can use earnforex review to narrow down your search for these BROKERS.

nurfakih

Banned
May 21, 2013
sidoarjo_indonesia
The best for scalping is an account that its transaction is very fast and quick....
Lite forex hae improving its ecn technlogies, so let's join in NDD account of lite forex. It's very fast in excecution guys...
It's Great for scalping....

You are very right and have on the right way guys....
NDD is the best place for scalping...
Here is the features:
  • it's ECN account type
  • min deposit $300
  • spread start FROM 0,1pips
  • Floating spread
  • swap free
  • FAST EXECUTION
  • Leverage 1:500 to 1:1
  • Platform MT4

Let's join guys, it's great to scalp there...

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
You are very right and have on the right way guys....
NDD is the best place for scalping...
Here is the features:
  • it's ECN account type
  • min deposit $300
  • spread start FROM 0,1pips
  • Floating spread
  • swap free
  • FAST EXECUTION
  • Leverage 1:500 to 1:1
  • Platform MT4

Let's join guys, it's great to scalp there...

You are very right and on right ways for making money online...
NDD od liteforex is VERY VERY RECOMMENDED..
Huge dollar can be gained there..
Let's trade in NDD It's ECN technology guys..!!

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
GDMFx allows scalping and provides tight spreads,fast execution and liquidity

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Yes i agree with most of you guys, Good brokers should allow scalping.
With it comes to liquidity, tight spreads and fast execution

I choose 1PipFix, 1PipFix allows scalping!

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
To me, since I've been trading in the forex market I have not found any broker that allows scalping and EA but when started with profiforex, I experience that scalping is allowed on five digit quotation and EA is also allowed in all acount type.

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
You are very right and on right ways for making money online...
NDD od liteforex is VERY VERY RECOMMENDED..
Huge dollar can be gained there..
Let's trade in NDD It's ECN technology guys..!!

I've already trading there guys.,,,
It's really good place for take pleasure for making money...

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
I think there are many brokers out there that allows scalping, just that some don't. Someone here mentioned Profiforex, and I quit agree they do allow scalping and fine platform, but they are not the only ones who do. Like the others mentioned here too are fine choice.

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
A better research will be of good help if you really want to get that suitable broker you want. Because now forex gather a lot of brokers with different trading condition and services that they offer to clients. I'm really glad that the broker I'm using for now allow the use of scalping on five digits quotation and I guess it helps me a lot to get few pips per trade.

orangebear

Trader
Sep 23, 2013
Try Yadix - very low spreads, same day withdrawals, fast executions - I am very happy with execution quality and service here.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
In my trading experience exness is without a doubt is best broker for scalping. They give small spreads. Just 1 pip spread for all majors. I dont know any other reputed broker who are giving this feature like exness. It saves lot of money in scalping.