Are there Forex brokers with unlimited demo practice accounts?

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
We hardly see a broker that do not offer demo, all brokers are offering demo account for practice even my broker do offer this terminal for clients to know and learn more about forex market. Their demo there is user-friendly without restriction.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
GDMFX also offers unli demo account and a comprehensive forex education content in their Hermes Academy.

And just to add up, Gdmfx also allows you to offer more than one demo account absolutely at no cost. Aside from Hermes Academy School of Forex, where you can learn more about Forex trading and the market, they also offer views and forecast about the market for free.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
We hardly see a broker that do not offer demo, all brokers are offering demo account for practice even my broker do offer this terminal for clients to know and learn more about forex market. Their demo there is user-friendly without restriction.

Obviously, All brokers do offer demo account. I think some restrictions might only come from you not using it, what I mean is that if you don't long in for a speculated time period it might be closed. So to keep it going you should always use it, the restriction then could come from us!