Do not afraid to loss

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
LOL if anyone do afraid to lose money , he never win , so take Risk and Do Win .

'LOL', spoken like someone who does not trade with success. Traders don't win, they earn money; only gamblers win. Taking higher risk makes no sense as that is not how a successful strategy is created. Increase your knowledge and not your risk.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think the greatest 'profitable loss' clients are afraid of is trading with an unregulated broker.Like some bouncer, regulation has denied many retail investors enter into the FX for some tickets affair, causing an inappropriate queue or chain such that it reduces the courteous hospitality of the FX so that persons have to play through third or fourth parties. This has caused third party or intermediate fraud: scandals which could have been avoided if this unnecessary regulation was avoided.

Yes the greatest risk we shouldn't take is borrow more land to the regulatory bodies in the FX.FX regulation causes economic rheumatism; causing the market to be too stringent and stiff; leaving the FX rickety-by throwing regulatory ropes here and there. Like some NSA surveillance stuff; brokers have no privacy anymore. These regulatory handcuffs they have on brokers they have made to appear like adorning bracelets to the FX public; as such beautifying the transparency of the FX. But how can this be true? Are leverage proposals not supposed to be private broker-client relationship? Why this ill propaganda of claiming DOCTORS as to determining which leverages are HYGIENIC enough for the FX. Regulation is boring.

The truth is I just enjoy FX when unregulated. I am young and I like the market to be young and flexible too.Regulation reduces the fun of the FX. By making boundaries about dealers and clients, regulation makes it less adventurous. Risks which are the spice of every business are gradually erased from the market making it boring. Thus these days there is no more pride in being an FX trader since the FX has been polluted into unnecessary simplicity all in the name of regulation.

Mc Kerry

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Losses are a part of the game. The is no need to fear, afterall as a trader, you already know how to deal with losses

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
A trader should haave a brave thinking . If he is always afraid of loss he can not take risk easily .First make himself good in trading then try for real trading. Taking risk is essential without it you will not step forward in forex trading.Loss is a part of trading so we have to manage it not fear it on our nerves.

Sep 5, 2013
Forex if you can operate at any time, but that does not mean you can make a profit at that moment. To win in forex must carefully observe the chart to find the appropriate price point and input, and that's not always going to be in your free time. If you want to make money in the forex, you need to spend time, not just leisure.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Profits and losses are part of forex trading. A trader must learn to accept losses. In order to be a successful trader, besides making profits a trader must be able to accept losses. The most important is you must be able to control your risk to set your losses to minimal.

I agree that in forex there is no certainty thats why we should learn to accept our loss,but must learn from our trading experienced, learn our mistakes and we must know how to control our emotions when trading to avoid or lessen our risk in lossing.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
Profits and losses are part of forex trading. A trader must learn to accept losses. In order to be a successful trader, besides making profits a trader must be able to accept losses. The most important is you must be able to control your risk to set your losses to minimal.
Well said!How you react to a loss decribes you as a kind of a trdaer you are.After a loss,one should analyze and study what went wrong and plan a solution so you wont be making the same mistakes again.

Akriti

Confirmed IFC Markets Representative
Jul 23, 2013
India
Every loss should teach a trader about his/her mistakes... anyway there is no a single trader who does not suffer losses. It's normal.. No matter how guru you are ;) .. Anyway... it's good to learn something.. after losses... to find the reasons of the losses.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Forex is a business and in business the Profit as well as lose factor is present thats why we should not be afraid in lossing our money but insted take the necessary step to decrease the probability of risk in lossing our money.Thats the fact that when investing we can not be certain to gain profit but instead take the risk.

NarritiveFx

Trader
Dec 9, 2013
Hong Kong
I think risk-managing your trades is key - every trader likes winning - and some even do! - but it is how you risk-manage your trades that makes those mistakes actually worth making, because then you have the opportunity to learn and turn. I do think trading on demo account contests - there are actually some contests out there that actually teach you trading skills.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
We all know that even in local business there are loss involve but we need to admit that in whatever business we might engage on, there loss and risk and that also applies in forex. We need to be watchful and invest little fund that we can afford to lose.

CamDude1

Trader
Jan 16, 2014
It is easy to say don't be afraid of losses if you know you can trade. If you are a beginner then a few loses really matter and a newbie doesn't know if they lost because of bad luck or bad trading

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
They say fear gives rise to defeat. But sometimes we traders never realize that there is two things involve in the market, it is either you win or you lose but that should not make us to be afraid to loss because to me, it is like normal thing in the business. But i think with the of help of stop loss and take profit we can minimize our loss and maximize our profit.

KennyMill

Trader
Feb 18, 2014
Budapest
They say fear gives rise to defeat. But sometimes we traders never realize that there is two things involve in the market, it is either you win or you lose but that should not make us to be afraid to loss because to me, it is like normal thing in the business. But i think with the of help of stop loss and take profit we can minimize our loss and maximize our profit.
Something defeat - to be read "losses" - are inevitable. For such situations you shouldn't have fear nor regret. Learn what you can and move on.

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Every loss should teach a trader about his/her mistakes... anyway there is no a single trader who does not suffer losses. It's normal.. No matter how guru you are ;) .. Anyway... it's good to learn something.. after losses... to find the reasons of the losses.

You are right bro..
loss is one of tools that can be used for knowing our mistake, every trader should know this..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
taking losses positively and learning from those losses is very important, losses are inevitable in forex you have to deal with them confidently....