Brokers - Which Do You Use??

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
It was infact a difficult decision. But before i decided to trade with WSD as my broker, these were the things that i looked for:

• Tight spreads
  • Whether it was regulated
  • Whether it offers clint segregation accounts
  • If i could trade in exotic currencies
  • Mt4 platform
  • 0 commision
  • Instant execution of my order
  • Customer service.

These are really good criteria for choosing a good broker.And I do agree with last one,good customer service support.Forex operates 24 hrs a dy except weekends so we must go for broker who have good customer service to answer our queries.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
I am trading with FBS, I chose them because of their EUR/USD spread in micro account, they offer the trader spread with 1 pip. i think that give me more advantage as a trader. I am quite happy with them.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I can see a few of you here who trades with more than one broker. What's the maximum number of brokers have you trade so far?

I'm trading with just one since I'm satisfied with their services there are superb and I respect them for making trading easy for me.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
I'm trading with just one since I'm satisfied with their services there are superb and I respect them for making trading easy for me.

I also share your view.I only trade for my broker(GDMFX) and I am pretty much satisfied trading with them.And at least I can focus a lot with my account with them.:)

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
I also share your view.I only trade for my broker(GDMFX) and I am pretty much satisfied trading with them.And at least I can focus a lot with my account with them.:)
I think it would be a good idea to have an account with two brokers or more, but if our current one is doing just fine there is no need to leave them. Am among those that would stick to their current broker, Profiforex has just been fine for me, they are always trying to improve and I like that about them!

Ryan Cruz

Trader
Sep 25, 2014
I checked what everyone says and i also agree. I also bump in to this question before and most of i found was almost same. Must be regulated, easy to use deposit and withdrawal, tight spreads, etc... and most of i found was they advice you to go with big companies and when i search it, you will also find a lot of negative things that makes your decision much confusing. With that in my experience, i figured why don't i just try it. i started with the one that my friend was using. But luckily, i was satisfied with the broker even it was small, young and not popular broker. My point is that even the broker has a good service and reputation, you will never find out if they are right to you unless you try it.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
every new broker has something to prove that starts with regulations of course, and the best way to try a broker is to actually trade it live on a very small deposit and see how the trading and withdrawing goes then compare it to other brokers

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
where is is NAS based, i mean what is their website, I though i read NASA when i first saw it, there are good brokers new brokers out there i believe so but its really hard to distinguish now a days with every broker popping up naw and then.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
I think it would be a good idea to have an account with two brokers or more, but if our current one is doing just fine there is no need to leave them. Am among those that would stick to their current broker, Profiforex has just been fine for me, they are always trying to improve and I like that about them!

Well I tried this a year ago, was trading with Hotforex and Instaforex, my attentionw was divided between two accounts, you can easily get lost in charts confuse in orders and eventually lose even more than you could from one account. Moreover later Insta scammed me for 800$ (blocked wihdrawals and later account) I completely focused on Hotforex trading, choosed fixed spreads account and trade only news now..

Poundsterling

Dec 4, 2014
Alright there lads,
I used alpari, but now I am searching for a broker and not a market maker.
Came across with a European one called fxfinpro
Talked to their customer support and it turned out they have the right conditions for me, as well as some service called prop trading, where you need to complete 3 steps and receive 100,000$ to trade with!
Seems like a decent broker to work with

hustone

Trader
Jul 16, 2014
I am using aaafx - spreads might get too retails, but there are no extra hidden charges, and that works great for me.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Is Using a broker important? I think it's better explain which advantages your broker is offering to you.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I do trade with profiforex because of their fast execution with good trading platform and also for their transparency and reliable

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
I have been trading with profiforex for quite sometime now and i can say they are very efficient service. They are good ECN brokers that provide fast execution of trade. I normally experience slippage when I use other broker but now it rarely occurs with profiforex.

D

david100

Forex Metal is my broker. I am satisfied with this broker for more than a year already. They are reallly trustable guys.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
many traders in seek alternative brokerage service after CHF event, it's a sweet and bitter aftermath during first months in 2015. I always put my investment among good brokerage service, dont take lightly your brokers choice, as diversity is a key option of our succesfull investment. mostly my account didn't affect the swiss aftermath, and even my tickmill account had a fully protection from negative balance. my research with their trading condition are result in a decent one, 3,8$ round turn commission are best deal so far.
as recently they offer 15% deposit bonuse for any new trader who in need to start over their trading activity, we all know many traders suffers from swiss black swan, and this withdrawable bonus would be a big advantage.

D

david100

I trade with Forex-Metal broker, they're good. Excellent execution and customer support. 2 pips on EUR/USD, no swap accounts.
They also have CFD trading .

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I am currently using Alpari, it's rather good but I'm searching some new brokers at the moment. The competition among brokers is quite high, so it's time to get some benefits from it, maybe some better bonuses. I've found some not bad promotions from FreshForex about returning spreads, insurance against stop-out and some bonuses.