Are there Forex brokers with unlimited demo practice accounts?

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Fxpro, Fxcm, Hotforex also offer unlimited demo accounts. But I wondered what do you need from unlimited demo account??? I think one broker offer 10-20 is good, since you can use another email to register another account for demo trading again.

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
I just remember some broker do support open multiple demo accounts with only one email. Is it different unlimited account?

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Forex as we know is the world's most largest financial market. So you must expect such a global outfit to be bursting with competition. As such a good number of brokers have come up with very competitive services. Among this is the No Limit Demo Account. A Forex Demo Unlimited Account enables you with a unique opportunity to better your trading skills and confirm you trading techniques under the real market conditions in real time but with virtual money. Using Forex Demo Unlimited Account you will be able to discover all the weak points of your strategy loosing no money. Liteforex, etoro, Forex4you operate this demo. Just diligently do your research before choosing please.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
GDMFX also offers unli demo account and a comprehensive forex education content in their Hermes Academy.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
correct, i think some demo accounts are limited while some are not, it all depends on the broker you are using because i still remember when using demo account with my broker, the thing is it has no restriction.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Yes, Just ask them if they offer unlimited demo accounts.
Mostly Forex brokers encourage new traders to open a demo accounts.

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
I opened a demo account with hotforex and it last for several months, not sure is it unlimited but you can try.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Just don't forget the important the main purposes of a demo account.
Evaluating their system is your priority
Getting to know how to use the platform
Learn the movement of the market

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I'm presently with profiforex, they have nice demo account that is unrestricted and can be used for practice any time you want. It has helped me a lot when i used to practice with demo account. There's no requote, the only difference is that no real cash is involve.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Yes, Just ask them if they offer unlimited demo accounts.
Mostly Forex brokers encourage new traders to open a demo accounts.

You are absolutely right, john davy. All brokers are in support of demo account for their clients to learn the forex market without using real fund. I think demo practicing is a good step for newbie to follow since brokers offer this services free of charge for learning.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
there are many companies who offer demo accounts for trading... it's not a rare thing..:)

There are lot of brokers that do offer demo account for trading, you just have to do some research to know the one to use. Like as me my do offer demo account for practice whenever you feel like.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013

Yes, demo account can contribute to newbies ability towards trading with real account. This really has impact us in practicing with demo since brokers realize that without demo one can not trade with real account, that's the reason why almost offer this demo for their clients.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013

You are absolutely right and to add up,demo can give you a chance to try out trading with no risk and should be used by every trader who is seriously considering trading for real. You can try out different trading strategies or alternatively develop your own, and determine whether fx trading is for you.