$3K Acct to $67K in 4 Months

I know. "HOW? is your first question! Right? Well, it's really a simple answer. I scale GOLD. And here's the HOW I did what I did/do.

I use Forex Auto-Scaler. I have the internals set to 6 additional trades with 3 pip separation @ 1.0 lot each. My opening MT4 order is set to 0.01 lots. The big question here is WHY? If price moves away from the trade, I lose less than $1USD by closing out. If it moves my direction, I'm good.

After price breaks clear of the generated order field, I ramp up the MT4 order form price to 2.0 lots and start dropping orders in it's path. I may have 15-20 orders running before there's a retrace. When price retraces OVER my last order, I use a script to "close all open orders."

Then, I "rinse, repeat." I follow this outline over and over, using the NY session only. I've made $5K in 8 minutes several times this way.

GOLD is volatile! I'd suggest you practice this on Demo first and take the time to watch price action for several days. You'll figure it out. Trade small and often and you'll learn quickly. I put a month into learning and testing this idea before I exposed it to real money and it's proven itself greatly.

Now that I know it works, I'm happy to share it with you.

This approach IS PART of my basket trading. I trade baskets, scale baskets and scale Gold, all at the same time. It's what my "Money Pump" is based on.

I wanted to add this TIP. I was asked a couple of days ago, "How do you know to close a scaled GOLD trade?" Here's my exit criteria. Once the generated scaled field is penetrated, I change the MT4 order form from 0.01 to 1.5 or 2.0 lots. Now, every button push will drop a single order on your chart. As long as price continues my direction, I keep dropping individual orders. It's when price retraces over my last active order, I trigger a "Close All Open Orders" script and close out. Then, it's "rinse/repeat."

Last edited:

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
$3K Acct to $67K in 4 months

That is over 2230% or over 557.5% a month. That is one hell of an achievement in my book. congratulations!

My trading plan currently sets at 80% per month, lol. (and I thought that was ambushes)

Last edited:

arvind123

Trader
Oct 1, 2013
That is over 2230% or over 557.5% a month. That is one hell of an achievement in my book. congratulations!

My trading plan currently sets at 80% per month, lol. (and I thought that was ambushes)

commerce

Trader
Jan 6, 2014
so you enter by 0.1lot. If you are right about direction you add 1lot each 3pips up until last trade get reversed, is this right?

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
And how this genie can prove his results? any MYFxbook connected or photoshop-free screenshots?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Awesome job man! awesome strategy and your success show the potential of this business one can become millionaire in a short period of time with a very moderate investment if he knows how to trade forex.

vivaldi

Active Trader
May 13, 2013
What exactly is the size of 3 pips in Gold ? Is it 30 cents of the price ? When for example, the price changes from 1184.20 to 1184.50 ?