LiteForex

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
gold now have gold sign for short. next week i will open an order. now my paam account work well. i think you should invest a part to paam acount too

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Let's stop trade for amonth guys...
Have you heard about Supermarathon Liteforex Contest??.
Let's join and you will got the prize...

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
2nd winner of world changlle is russian. i see they was very lucky. so sad but i still chance with stage of 3 and final.

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
Guys,, do you need forex signal??
It's free just for promotion time, it's great result 99% of profit..
contact the skype "ddeeen-duos"
It will help your trade in Supermarathon contest..

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
Guys,, do you need forex signal??
It's free just for promotion time, it's great result 99% of profit..
contact the skype "ddeeen-duos"
It will help your trade in Supermarathon contest..

was it good ? do we need pay for this signal ? how we can do it ? i usually get 70% for my entry. if it posible. we can earn more money with forex market.

Last edited:

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
the first week i get profit in my target. i was earn 70% balance in a week. now i relax for holidays. happy new year all.

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
Are the trader manager in PAMM of liteforex broker, staff of company or public trader like us who trade in PAMM account??
Can you tell me about this??

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
manager paam-account is a trader. they don't work for liteforex. if trader have high profit in their paam-account investor will invest to them

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
i like liteforex paam account. i see some manager can get 1000% per 3 months. if i invest in 3 moths i can get X10 my balance. i free absolutely

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
manager paam-account is a trader. they don't work for liteforex. if trader have high profit in their paam-account investor will invest to them

If the manager pamm account is free trade, it's good sir..
why??
All of them is really super professional trader and each of them have different capabilities...
So, the key is "our best choice" to choose one of them who is the best to manage our account..

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
If the manager pamm account is free trade, it's good sir..
why??
All of them is really super professional trader and each of them have different capabilities...
So, the key is "our best choice" to choose one of them who is the best to manage our account..
Many traders in Pamm is have great capability in trade..
They are very talent and very professional..

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
do we can use bonus for paam account guys ? if we can get bonus in paam account we can have big chance with it. and how can we get it ?