Brokers - Which Do You Use??

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
How about AAAfx ? what do you guys think of this broker, I am actually reading some good experience with this broker......anybody else here with a live account?

Mary Larry

Trader
Jun 18, 2013
Forexbrokerinc for sure! very good customer service and support, have all my questions answered very fast through their live chat.

hermawati

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
indonesia
i used broker from asia

I've trade and many brokers have become my accounts.
I can make dollar consistently in a broker, i like this broker. i mean lite forex broker, they are great broker, it's services is very good..

rohmatul

Banned
Jun 21, 2013
indonesia
i recommend you to join lite forex,,
Its very FAIR broker with good support and services,I've making money here since 2009. so far, there are no problems with....

hashtagtrade

Trader
Aug 7, 2013
I'm use Yadix as they give my swap free account, low spreads and not have problem with my scalping EA. Rebates also very high, $10 per lot

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I'm trading with HotForex and Exness. Those are good for scalper with good spread.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I am with Alpari because to me they provide all the facility i need. Here is the list of top broker Forex and i believe it would help any newbie:

1. Alpari
2. Dukascopy
3. MB Trading
4. ATC Brokers
5. Oanda
6. TradeKing
7. eToro
8. Swissquote and
9. UFXMarkets

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
Am with Profiforex, for their transparency and speed. Am glad i found and opened an account with them.

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
I use aaafx! Tight executions, small spreads, full refund policy for markets volatility, no extra or hidden commissions. What one would want more?

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
two! at some point I was with both alpari and aaafx, but then I dropped the first because the extra commissions were a killer.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I'm currently using a broker that will do anything to make sure I trade successfully in any of my transaction. and would allow the use of leverage from 1:1 to 1:500 anytime without inquiry.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Here are the services I'm enjoying with my current broker:
Good spread, fast execution, money management tool, web & mobile trading.

You can try out this by signing up with their demo account and check if it will suits your trading style.

Lioness

Trader
Jan 2, 2014
www.dailyforex.com
Brokers

I'm new to this forum but I heard from someone on a different forum that when she wants to try out a new strategy, she opens a demo account and tries it there. Then when she feels it is working, she trades in a real account.
I was somewhat startled by this because it means opening lots of different demo account with many brokers. Surely she wouldn't be able to do that with one demo account only.
Unless there are brokers who do allow someone to come back and use their demo account over and over again.
Anyone know someone like that?

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
my broker is AAAfx. and the reason i like it, is because it gives me access to zulutrade at the lowest slippage possible with the traders and also executions is tight. Full refund in volatile cases - I's say, suites me quite well.