Who told you about Forex Trading?

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Forex is an international trading platform with which we can invest money and can earn money a lot if we have enough knowledge and enough experiences. As it is a worldwide market my friend told me first.

I started forex trading three years ago and at that time my friend told me about forex and that forex market is totally dependent on the trader skills, if we have skills we can make profits daily. With the benefits I saw, I decided to join first as part time frame and now I am a full time long term trader.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I had a friend and he is an IB, he introduced me about Forex and his broker for me to start traded. At first, I think he is a MLM Business-man, but I had to thanks him for introducing me to forex. :D

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
A friend also has introduced me about forex.It's funny though because iniatially,I thought it was quick-rick business to earn money via the internet only to find out that you need knowledge and skills to get yourself a shot of earning profits:)

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
I've been hearing about it few years ago,but i started to get curious and interested when an ad pop out in my YM account.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Nobody told me, I can credit it to fundamental education and awareness of my environment. Unfortunately most new traders have clicked on ads and started that way. I just hope they did not believe the ads and took their time to educate themselves first before opening an account.

newentry

Trader
Nov 25, 2013
i learned forex with self-taught, there is no mentor or teacher who guide me, and also i knew forex trading from the newspapar several ago, exactly in 2000

Aug 22, 2013
I came to know about forex trading from one of my friend as he is already doing good then I've started gathering knowledge from him and from various sources like forums and many sites etc and start with demo account.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
My friend told me about forex ,He was working here for many days ,his working admire me and I started forex learning , I take a lot of time to me to understand this market. I learn some basics of trading from my friend then do my own hard work for practice of trading, I believe that only our determination can make us a good trader.