Experience or Education?

Megamind

Active Trader
Jan 14, 2011
As for me, education is what really meters. If you start trading and get lucky, what would you do? Exactly - keep doing the same. But if you don't know why is it happening, what will you do when you start losing? So education is main thing for me.

Aug 7, 2013
as a new comer to forex you don't have experience but you can study well about forex and analysis the market.its possible for you and it help you a lot.but experience and education both are important

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think experience is the best teacher, however you still need to know the basic in order to make it.
Experience is the best teacher, because lessons learnt with tears are very hard to forget. Yet, practically, experience is the costliest teacher because most times you can barely recover from its gory effect. I prefer education as experience is corrective while education is preventive. At least if Collins, my uncle was thoroughly educated before entering the forex, he would have employed better diligence and thoroughly review his broker's dealing policy to avoid these consequent scandal he is suffering with Forex4you. Such a honorable broker with a FSC license can still use market maker tactics to widen his spreads with false quotes while deliberately delaying his execution speed just to protect themselves from the risks of their responsible fault of their trading platform, all in the name of some false modern NDD policies. He says he think that not all offshore brokers can do this, as some could be more transparent than these reformed regulated bucketshops we have in the US! I couldn't help laughing, what do you think?

George A

Trader
Sep 28, 2013
To be a good trader, one must have an experience however, you must learn about forex. Thus, basic education is needed. Please share your opinions.
In my opinion and from experience , One can NOT be without the other .
Here is something that i have put together , and i am sure it will help many .
STUDY + TIME = KNOWLEDGE
KNOWLEDGE + TIME = EXPERIENCE
------------------------------------------
KNOWLEDGE + EXPERIENCE = SUCCESS

Cheers ,
George :cool:

imtiaz rehmat

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
hi all i think the experience is most important then education i know about some persons who are not educated but they have very good trader because they have lot of experience of forex

jessoreit

Trader
Oct 6, 2013
Jessore Bangladesh
Trading forex trader will be able to get the education and knowledge. He had a chance to get forex education will support him in this thing. After learning that he can practice by doing trading experience. The learning experience is not possible.

jessoreit

Trader
Oct 6, 2013
Jessore Bangladesh
I was at a stt year, 2012 was turned onto the forex market. I followed my friend's advice and start learning online through various forums and websites. At the same time, I opened my first demo account and I started to practice.

Thinker

Trader
Oct 9, 2013
Education means a lot. Some traders can achieve success from the very beginning without the experience but with deep knowledge about forex.

Oct 12, 2013
Forex forum can give you 2 advantages. You can learn on forex forum and also could earn as well. So there are 2 benefits and most commonly you can get friends on forum which help you too.
contact with us to be learn more click here[link removed]

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Experience and education both are vital for traders. First you knowledge or learning that makes you able to understand what forex market is and how it works. Then you will get experience to find actual results from trading. forums also provide you knowledge and tips for trading . You will know many solutions for your trading problems.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Education is your foundation how things work in a Forex world, you'll need to understand that there are system that you will be needing. Experience on other hand is also vital this will be your best teacher.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
You need both education and experience in forex.First you need to have education to gain knowledge and experience gives you skills.These two are vital part(knowledge and skill) of forex success.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
I agree that both education and experience are important.In forex we must fully equip ourselves with proper education to earn knowledge,experience in the same way gives us knowledge since we learn through our own experienced.

Aug 22, 2013
I agree that both education and experience are important.In forex we must fully equip ourselves with proper education to earn knowledge,experience in the same way gives us knowledge since we learn through our own experienced.

Yes it is rightly said our experience is our great teacher and what we learn from our experience we never forget that lifetime that why experience traders get success in forex as they learn from their past mistakes and try to overcome that in their next trade.

fx abser

Trader
Nov 5, 2013
signaltoday
experience and education are equal important for forex trade.first you need education,you have to know forex and forex trading.then you gather experience by trading in demo and also in real account.