Reduce stress and improve your trading

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think a lot of traders struggle with stress. It is a normal accomplice of trading, but stress is not a bad thing; the way you handle it is. Think about how often stress has led to bad trading days because you handled it wrong and allowed it to influence you.

I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and came across a great post which gives seven tips on how to handle stress while you trade. I find the post rather helpful and it gives a nice explanation on how you can reduce your stress which eventually will lead to much better trading performance.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I think a lot of traders struggle with stress. It is a normal accomplice of trading, but stress is not a bad thing; the way you handle it is. Think about how often stress has led to bad trading days because you handled it wrong and allowed it to influence you.

I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and came across a great post which gives seven tips on how to handle stress while you trade. I find the post rather helpful and it gives a nice explanation on how you can reduce your stress which eventually will lead to much better trading performance.

please where can this be found?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
please where can this be found?

The link was deleted as it was against forum rules, but I can PM the article to you if you like. Just write me here and I will send it to you.

rwtc

Trader
Sep 14, 2013
www.rwtickchart.com
Having a proper money management, avoiding to over-leverage the account and having more trades open can help to reduce stress. It also helps if someone is confident in his strategy, because he made enough backtests and knows that his strategy has an edge over the market on the long term.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
The best way to reduce stress while trading is to be thoroughly armed with FX knowledge, knowing that you have got your back protected with consistent diligence, you wouldn't be scared of frauds since you are now very sensitive in the forex and can easily smell the skeleton in a broker's cupboard; even go to bucketshops and pack back gallons of pips back just due to a rotund forex education.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Not only in your trading knowledge, because its not always that the matador wins, there days when your trading really sucks and you get really pressured.

haley23

Trader
Sep 18, 2013
The stress is great disadvantage that affect trading. There is need of positive attitude for successful trading.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Stress is an emotional feeling when trader not feels good with trading he should avoid trading if he is stressed before or feels tension in adverse market situations. Forex trading is a business of cool mind people who can think positively in even bad sutuations. In stress itis not possible to think logically or avoid loss properly.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
To fight or eliminate stress just follow these easy rules (it helps me in my case): 1. trade no more than 5 hours in a day. 2. Don't trade on money you borrow. 3. Follow risk management and be ready to carry losses.