Risk is essential in Business and Forex

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Either it is a company or a Forex business, in every field of trade there is some portion of risk involve. This risk is manageable but some of the macro risks could not be managed. Risk is an essential of every business so we should not have a fear of risk. In this world there are many types of business. Whichever you want to do you will have to take risk. There is no risk free business in this world. It will depend on you that how much risk you can handle.

Every business is risky, or it is not a business anymore. The possibility of making profit or loss is what makes a business tick. Therefore you should prepare your mind towards the inevitability of risks. If you fear to take a risk then you are afraid of making money.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Yes It is essential to take risk in forex trading , A trader had to decide how much risk is proper for his capital .Forex is a risky business.As much we will take risk there will chances of profit moreandmore. But managing risk is most important ,because our capital is at risk so mange risk accordingly.

Aug 22, 2013
Absolutely correct Master forex IB if we wanna trade in forex we have to take risk as it is unavoidable only we can opt such strategy so that we minimize our risk but can't be free from it.

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
Some one have said like this " No risk no gain"
It's simple phrase but its represent the character of all kind of business...
If you want to success, you must know and use risk wisely...

george55

Trader
Oct 29, 2013
www.ifcmarkets.com
Risk is the unseparable part of Forex. You can’t avoid it . For getting more you have to take a risk. But at the same time you should have the skills for calculating your profit and loses.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
When I started trading I also had a fear of losses and I closed my trades too early. Now I have learned to manage my risks and accept losses.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Forex is a risky business , we can not get rid of risk at any cost.Untill we not take risk profit is not possible. So every trader is at risk as he opens position in forex market. He has to manage this risk in a manner where he can save his account from a big loss. If we let risk free it will eat our account . Take risk as much you can easily bear.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
I agree, risk is inevitable in any business, however, we have to have a calculated risk just to be sure not to lose everything.