USA OFFICIAL SHUTDOWN AS THE FIRST SIGN OF USA'S COLLAPSE!!

ddeeen

Banned
May 12, 2013
indonesia-surabaya
Dollar currency move down and very weak in asia, this will happen in all country, all have to know that its the first actaul sign that the USA Goverment is going RUIN and COLLAPSE..
So, LET'S PULL AWAY from any USA's Companies!!!. it's better and to prevent something bad of our business...
ALL MARKETERS MUST LEAVE USA's Companies!!!
URGENT..!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I'll just leave it here:

usdidr.png

In response to dollar falling vs. Asian currencies.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
While the US is on the verge of collapse, this is not the first government shut-down. 17 years ago a similar thing happened.

Thinker

Trader
Oct 9, 2013
I think you're overreacting. Yes, there are some problems , but nobody's winning if the USD is falling down sharply. China has most of the currency reserves in USD, as well as many countries in the world. Nobody wants to lose the reserves value. So I wouldn't be panic and keep buying EURO))

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
With Hairy and Barry stuck in "NO" mode, we may just default. And this all falls to the feet of the Democrats.

+1 on that.

I'm surprised at how many "traders" missed the big move. The moment the chair announced bill passage in the House, I triggered a USD BUY basket and went to bed. I awoke to a nice hefty payout of $3200.

And NOBODY saw that coming? Had the vote been NO, I would have triggered a SELL basket. It was a win-win call. The market started ranging approx. 3 weeks ago, when the name calling started. That got my attention. It continued to range throughout the debate. That showed that traders/banks were waiting for an outcome. The moment the vote came, the USD Group started UP, which I figured it would.

Will we get a repeat performance? Don't know now but I'll be ready.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I'm surprised at how many "traders" missed the big move. The moment the chair announced bill passage in the House, I triggered a USD BUY basket and went to bed. I awoke to a nice hefty payout of $3200.

And NOBODY saw that coming? Had the vote been NO, I would have triggered a SELL basket. It was a win-win call. The market started ranging approx. 3 weeks ago, when the name calling started. That got my attention. It continued to range throughout the debate. That showed that traders/banks were waiting for an outcome. The moment the vote came, the USD Group started UP, which I figured it would.

Will we get a repeat performance? Don't know now but I'll be ready.

Indeed it was a given as soon as the vote was announced. I had my buy and sell orders in so I could profit either way the vote went. I already closed my longs on Friday evening and now looking to trade the reversal on it.