Learn Quickly, Earn Quickly

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
If we can learn quickly, we can earn quickly but we should go ahead slowly in forex, we need spend much time for forex trading so that we can gain experience for long time with knowledge, learning is really important for forex trading, we need first learn forex then we can earn money easily. Learning in forex business is compulsory to the forex trader. We can trade in forex business when we achieve well knowledge from study on forex business, so learn quickly and then we can earn quickly in forex business.

If you want to earn money then work hard and learn quickly forex. If you learn forex quickly then it will be good for because after learn quickly you can earn money quickly.
Traders must learn more about the trading then he will get more profit from trading. Who will know more he she will get more profit from trading. Traders should take more analytically power from another professional trader, then traders will get more profit.

jessoreit

Trader
Oct 6, 2013
Jessore Bangladesh
We can gain knowledge and experience with the long -term so that we can learn quickly , then we can earn fast Forex slowly , but we will go ahead , we will spend a lot of time for forex trading , learning forex trading is really important for you , we first forex is easy to learn, then we can earn money . Education is compulsory from forex trader Forex Business . We have a good knowledge of research on forex trading forex business can achieve when we are so quick to learn, and then we will be able to achieve rapid forex business .

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Nothing in forex is quick and it requires ample of time to accomplish both the learning part as well as the earning part. You do need to focus on learning first before you can even consider earning.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Forex requires a very long time to learn. So, one must be patient enough to learn everything and not just the basics. This could take up to 2 years if not more.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears before you can be a good trader. I agree that it can take years.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Quickness is not a wise act in forex trading . A trader needs patience and determination .If we learn quickly it does not mean that our earning will be start as well . I beleive in slow performmance in forexx. Withtime and experience we can learn the art of earning. However much learning is better for traders so that they can face different situations.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
Quickness is not a wise act in forex trading . A trader needs patience and determination .If we learn quickly it does not mean that our earning will be start as well . I beleive in slow performmance in forexx. Withtime and experience we can learn the art of earning. However much learning is better for traders so that they can face different situations.

Absolutely true,forex is not a quick-rich business.To be succesful,you need to be patient and determined in learning forex to be a successful and profitable trader.

mosa

Trader
Nov 24, 2013
Yes My Brother I am totally agree with that learning Is Too Much Important to make money So We should have to focus on learning Forex properly.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Forex is not a quick rich business as they say.When entering forex one must really engage himself to learn thoroughly theres a lot to be learn before going into the actual live trading,so that means we have to patiently learn the forex world if we want to earn.